IGNORED

Im ticked.................

DragonRider

Just started searching for Avon Venoms for my V Star 1300 and guess what..............Avon doesnt make any for it..............any suggestions............my rear Dunlop only has 7600 miles on it and needs to be replaced. Can I use a different size. This is what is on the bike now.................:doh::doh:

Front is a 130/90 16 m/c 67H

Rear is a 170/70B 16 m/c 75H

Did you check out the Avon website? My dealer told me they did not make Avons for the Venture. I printed out the info from the site and slapped it on his desk. Had the Avons two days later.

Did you check out the Avon website? My dealer told me they did not make Avons for the Venture. I printed out the info from the site and slapped it on his desk. Had the Avons two days later.

I just went through the same thing. He said they were a) discontinued, and B) never made for the correct sizes of 150/90 and 150/80. Avon Fitment Guide demonstrates otherwise. Jokers. :doh:

After a little research, the only brand I could find that makes a 170/70-16 is Bridgestone..

Venoms use to come in 180/70-16, you should still be able to find one of those, and the Avon AM-21 comes in 130/90-16 it should work fine with a Venom rear, if you can fit a 180