IGNORED

Whats it called

Pappa Bear

What is the chrome trim piece called that goes around the base of the rear end of the bike,under the saddlebags and across the rear, some have louvers in them some have lights. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I could get one/ Thanks Sorry, I need it to fit a 89 Vr

Edited by Pappa Bear
forgot bike type and year

The stock is a three piece plastic "bumper"...

See ebay item # 220247208821

The upgrade (with the grill work on the side and back and lights all over) is a much classier option, but they sure don't show up very often... no markings on mine... probably went by "VentureLine Accessories" from the dealer and probably made by Markland or...

Known as saddlebag guard or saddlebag bumper. (although the metal crash bars around the lower trunks are sometimes called that too.)

http://bergall.org/temp/venture/taillight.jpg

Here's another type. Not sure what the manufacture is, but suspect VentureLine because most of the other stuff on the scoot is VL.

\

Now that I look at it closer I think it's the same one....

Edited by Condor

What is the chrome trim piece called that goes around the base of the rear end of the bike,under the saddlebags and across the rear, some have louvers in them some have lights. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I could get one/ Thanks Sorry, I need it to fit a 89 Vr

Yea I got one, if you mean the chrome bumper on the 86 and up Venture Royale. I was planning to put it on E-bay

Hate to say it, but ebay is going to be your only option more than likely....and hang onto your wallet, they dont go cheap!

Like he said, they rarely come up for sale and often they are in bad condition. I believe the last one I saw went for somewhere in the neighborhood of $175 and was in pretty poor shape.