IGNORED

There's No Place Like Home...

bongobobny

Finally home from the hospital and doing fine! Sure missed my own bed and my wife beside me! Also, my kitty missed me too. He is meowing and cuddling next to me.

Many many thanks for all the cards and calls, especially you out of state people! Sure made me feel great and realise what a great family we have here! Here's a shocker, I even got a card from the Chaplain from the Venturers!! How in the world the other site found about my hospitilization is beyond me!

So, I hopefully will be walking around in a couple of weeks. I can do limited walking on my heal now, but I'm talking about regular walking. I should be off work for a couple of months, so everyone is welcome to stop by and set a spell anytime!

Glad to hear you are home........now make sure you take it easy and dont overdo it.

Been thinking about you and praying for a quick recovery.

Hopefully everything goes as planned and you can get back to your everyday things soon and go for a ride !!

Here's a shocker, I even got a card from the Chaplain from the Venturers!! How in the world the other site found about my hospitilization is beyond me!

Glad you're feeling better! Answer to your question...friends take care of friends.

Curt

Posts from the OTHER site

post 1

I see over at VR site that Bongobob is in hospital due to ongoing leg infection problems, they had to amputate one toe.

Apparently they hope to release him from hospital early next week.

I'm hoping he has a speedy recovery....thoughts and prayers going out to him.

Neil86

post 2

Prayers from RI. RhodeVenture

post 3

Prayers from Ohio

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/4264343/RoadRunner.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/4264343/3659WhiteGW.gif

Rick Haferkamp #984

post 4

More prayers coming from Rhode Island!

BobE

post 5

Same here, Neil. Best wishes to him. Mag00

post 6

Speedy recovery, Bob. wvventure

post 7

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery, Bob.

Alan

post 8

Get well soon Bob ... Prayers coming your way ..

G.Marshall Gammon (USN Ret)

Ret. Prez #007

post 9

Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery from MD.

Brenden

post 10

Wow .... Kim and I will also keep him in our toughts and prayers.

Steve

Edited by FJR Rider

Peg & I are glad your home Bob. Now do what the Doc says and listen to Momma too. Don't be so hard headed like me! sit back and enjoy the time off and don't be over doing it either we all know you can get carried away at times. Ok I'm done.

Bob take care and hope to see you soon.......

Ron & Peggy

Glad you made it through the surgery, o.k., and are back at home.

let me be the first to welcome you to the "NUB CLUB".

don't know how many others will own up to being members, but i assure you , me and you , "ain't the only ones".

lol

have a great painless day.

just jt:cool10:

Big Tom came over today and changed the blade on my lawnmower and cut the grass for me, for which I am very greatful. I feel so helpless not being able to do so many things. What I also really appreciated was the company as I'm going stir crazy because I'm usually a very active person always doing something.

Now, if I can get somebody to spray my fruit trees, and do a little landscaping project I started and didn't quite finish...