IGNORED

Scam site but the product looks great!

luvmy40

https://www.100explosive.shop/products/ultimate-kit?st&fbclid=IwAR0pFqnavXpr7zWNS6M5FXeTKHAuk3MJXOTMpwry6kdzKCREmGYZjgE_B8w

The website linked reeks of scam but the tire changer looks fantastic. Has anyone seen anything similar from a more reputable source? I have modified my HF changer and added the NoMar tool, so it is much easier to use than it was stock. However the size/portability of the linked system would be a no brainer if it is real.

I saw an ad got it on Facebook a few days ago.   Looks good but most ads on Facebook are indeed scams.   I won’t touch it.   I have seen ads on Facebook and then gone to Amazon and found the products. 

Posted (edited)

That is it exactly. It looks great and the reviews are good, but that's just a bit more than I'm willing to spend for a little convenience.

Edited by luvmy40

7 hours ago, luvmy40 said:

https://www.100explosive.shop/products/ultimate-kit?st&fbclid=IwAR0pFqnavXpr7zWNS6M5FXeTKHAuk3MJXOTMpwry6kdzKCREmGYZjgE_B8w

The website linked reeks of scam but the tire changer looks fantastic. Has anyone seen anything similar from a more reputable source? I have modified my HF changer and added the NoMar tool, so it is much easier to use than it was stock. However the size/portability of the linked system would be a no brainer if it is real.

So when I clicked on the link you provided, my Norton virus protection blocked it as a dangerous website, enough said.

I find a lot of things on Facebook that are probably scams. I think I've seen at least 3 or 4 tire changers way to low in price. Also bike movers(dollies) tables and add on's. You would think(yeh right) that they would try to keep scammers off or at least put something on to designate true sites!