IGNORED

Cool ride

sleepy2

Went for 100klm ride today.  Wife needed cigarettes and I planned on shopping at Princess Auto but forgot they were closed today because of Remembrance DAY. Stopped in to see MarCarl and Marca but he was out. Showed up in a few minutes to have a short conversation as he was home for a quick lunch then had to leave. Was a good one anyway. Left around 11am got back around 3pm

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sleepy2 said:

Went for 100klm ride today.  Wife needed cigarettes and I planned on shopping at Princess Auto but forgot they were closed today because of Remembrance DAY. Stopped in to see MarCarl and Marca but he was out. Showed up in a few minutes to have a short conversation as he was home for a quick lunch then had to leave. Was a good one anyway. Left around 11am got back around 3pm

Good to see you, nice of you to stop by and check up on some elderly folks. I was volunteering at the Thrift Store selling trees, it was a good day all around.

3 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Good to see you, nice of you to stop by and check up on some elderly folks. I was volunteering at the Thrift Store selling trees, it was a good day all around.

I to went by as well took the low road as I wanted to stop in at Peavey Mart  for snow blower parts. saw your truck at the thrift store and was going to stop in to say hi but then The store called to remind me to pick up my Chum Chow (guess time flew by so I figured on stopping by the house after picking up my meat (and then some :whistling:) since it was near 2:00 now. But as I left the store I got a phone call from a friend with car problems and ended up heading right back to Burlington. 

Glad yoy had a good ride though Phil. Maybe I will go out for a bit myself today, if I get my chores done in time.

Out for another 100klm ride today as I went to Kitchener Princess Auto for a few things that I couldn't get yesterday as they were closed.

Sorry to @XV1100SE Don and @ReinyRooster for not getting in touch with you while I was there as I visited with my nephew for a couple hours and then was time to head home. Got home around 4:15.

Went for probably my last long ride for this season as My back tire is in need of changing.Was 3deg and went for 60klm ride to get 5lb bag of raisins and 5lb bag of peanuts for snacks.

Sorry @XV1100SE it is usually hard to give much notice as I usually don't know far enough ahead of when I will be going anywhere.