IGNORED

Cassette ram ball adapter

RDawson

1 hour ago, Freebird said:

Wouldn't mind having one of those but no printer.   I do know somebody that has one.  I'll have to check with her.

I don’t have one either, my cassette deck is long gone anyway. Thought somebody here might want it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I use my cassette player on the bike almost every time I ride.  I bought a bluetooth to cassette adapter, works awesome!  Good enough battery life for a full day of riding.  Also have it hooked into my zumo so I can control all the music from there.

https://www.amazon.com/Aluratek-ABCT01F-Universal-Bluetooth-Cassette/dp/B06XDDHXRN/ref=asc_df_B06XDDHXRN/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241899425454&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4955800992932105778&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9029776&hvtargid=pla-762496679992&psc=1

On 4/25/2023 at 9:05 AM, Steve S said:

I am probably one of the few people that still use their cassette player. My wife has several cassette tapes. We do use Pandora off my phone as well.  

How do you play the pandora through the speakers?

I threw out all my cassettes years ago. I can stream my own playlists or full albums from Pandora or Apple Music. I got one of Edsets Bluestreak units before he went out of business to Bluetooth music and phone calls through the speakers or headsets. 

8 hours ago, Pasta Burner said:

How do you play the pandora through the speakers?

I plug my iPhone to the auxiliary port in the radio and fire it off.  I also have Amazon music on my iPhone.  It will drain the battery after a couple of hours, but I switch the plug to charge the phone while I listen to cassettes.  😁😁

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve S said:

I plug my iPhone to the auxiliary port in the radio and fire it off.  I also have Amazon music on my iPhone.  It will drain the battery after a couple of hours, but I switch the plug to charge the phone while I listen to cassettes.  😁😁

Ahhh I see.  If I’d have paid attention to what bike you had that would have helped.  I have an 87 VR so no auxiliary port for me.  That’s why I went the Bluetooth cassette method

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...