IGNORED

Chicago riders to MX Day?

wkboard

Anyone from around chicago going to Maintenance day?

I am planning to leave the west suburbs Friday morning the 6th, and return sunday.

So far my buddie Mel (Suzuki Boulevard)and I will be rideing together. He has to come home Sat night, so he will be looking for anyone comeing this way to ride with.

We have a room at Days Inn Amherst Fri and Sat.

Thought it might be nice to get a group together.

Yeah Allan I Would leave Chicago Round 6 AM and try to be by Indiana state line by 7am. Just to beat Chicago's Morning Rush. We Can maybe Hook With Kevin ( Leadwolf 56), And Darren For Breakfast by Elkhart IN, and take easy ride towards Ohio. Let Me Know. You Have My Ph#

:080402gudl_prv:

Kevin and Dan,

That sounds like it might work. That's pretty early in the morning for me though. I'm a late night guy. Whe we drive 294 and 80/94 to Ft. Wayne we usually leave our house at 8am and have no problem with the traffic.

Dan, you are closer in so maybe it's different there.

IHtruckGuy -- when are you coming through?

Anybody else??

Kevin and Dan,

That sounds like it might work. That's pretty early in the morning for me though. I'm a late night guy. Whe we drive 294 and 80/94 to Ft. Wayne we usually leave our house at 8am and have no problem with the traffic.

Dan, you are closer in so maybe it's different there.

IHtruckGuy -- when are you coming through?

Anybody else??

We can't leave till Friday nite,{I do my best work in the dark} but we can ride back wth you on Sunday....We were hoping to make a pilgrimage to the ROCK & ROLL HALL of FAME,but that's going to have to be another trip...

Allen I-294 is fly away comparing I 90/94 east.going trough Chicago's downtown, at 8AM on weekday thats prety much parking lot. Let's doit on this way. PM me your addtess or intersection where you want me to meet you @8am, and I'll be there. I Have To get away from Chicagos Downtown.

Kevin what's address of that restaurant we have breakfast last yearin Elkhart? Or where you want us to meet you.

Dan HTG screw work lets hookup with us and ride. work is not gonna run away. Call Sick day or something:rotf::rotf:

Dan, the restaurant is a Cracker Barrel. It's located at Exit 92 in Elkhart. Restaurant is directly across from the exit (straight through the light). Looks like about you'd be here about 11:00-11:30 our time. We can do lunch and hit the road to Oberlin. What do ya think?

Allen I-294 is fly away comparing I 90/94 east.going trough Chicago's downtown, at 8AM on weekday thats prety much parking lot. Let's doit on this way. PM me your addtess or intersection where you want me to meet you @8am, and I'll be there. I Have To get away from Chicagos Downtown.

Kevin what's address of that restaurant we have breakfast last yearin Elkhart? Or where you want us to meet you.

Dan HTG screw work lets hookup with us and ride. work is not gonna run away. Call Sick day or something:rotf::rotf:

It's not just work.The kids won't be home from school until 3pm,and then we have to take them and the dog to my parents.They only have a couple of more weeks of school left,so we aren't going to pull them early.....It's a fine line between president or prison.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Okay, Looks like Mel, Stardbog and Lina,and I will be meeting at the Hinsdale Oasis (294) at 7am CDT.

We should be in Elkhart at the exit 92 Cracker Barrel by 10am EDT.

Hopefully 1hr to eat and gas up and we ride to Ohio.

With 1 fuel stop along the way, we should make Amherst Days inn by 3pm.

Mel and I will stop there to check in. Everyone else can go to their hotels, and we will all meet at Don's somewhere around 4 ish. See where it is- meet people- plan dinner strategy- and help if needed.

All subject to change- of course- but at least a basic timeline in case anyone else is rideing that way around then.

Kevin, does 10am to eat and leave work for you?

I am excited---- I want to leave now!!!!

Alan,

Should be pretty close. We don't live far from the restaurant. I'm working a half day but that's over at 9:00-9:30. Everything will be ready to go, just get home change clothes and be on our way. See you guys around 10:00am Friday.

depending on what time we head out of south bend friday morning.......maybe we will stop in and join ya.

Dont know if we are leaving earlier than that or not...but the elkhart exit is 15 miles from SB....and going in the right direction :D

we will stop in if the time (10) works.

other wise you all have a safe trip !

OK. Little Change in Plan. Lina And I will meet Allan and His Buddy at Hinsdale Oasis at 7 am.

Elkhart is about 100 mil's from Chicago, so if everything is going OK, we should be by Craker Barrel by 9 -9:15 AM For Breakfast. Let Us Know if that works for you Kevin.

As well if some of mambers want to ride along with us To FreeBird's M-Day, Place is Friday 7AM Hinsdale Oasis on southbound I 294.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/%5B1-99%5D+Tri+State+Toll+Rd+Hinsdale+IL+60521/

Edited by stardbog

Cinderella, Hope to see you in Elkhart, or at Don's for shure!

Dan, I think you forgot about the time zone change to EDT. Should it be 10-10:15?

Everyone else is welcome too! Just join the VR.org parade.

depending on what time we head out of south bend friday morning.......maybe we will stop in and join ya.

Dont know if we are leaving earlier than that or not...but the elkhart exit is 15 miles from SB....and going in the right direction :D

we will stop in if the time (10) works.

other wise you all have a safe trip !

Cindy, what time are you getting into South Bend?

Cinderella, Hope to see you in Elkhart, or at Don's for shure!

Dan, I think you forgot about the time zone change to EDT. Should it be 10-10:15?

Everyone else is welcome too! Just join the VR.org parade.

That would be correct 10-10:15. See you then.

Carl,

Hopefully our group will be at Don's by then, we'll look for you there.

My friend Mel will be coming back Sat afternoon, maybe you two could ride together part of the way.

There are a bunch coming from your general area. I think I saw a thread on it. Maybe the timing will work for some of them?