IGNORED

Got to meet 2 members today

Gene-b

Well living out here in Colorado, I don,t seem to have the opportunity to meet very many members, but today was my lucky day!

I saw a thread by Wild Hair 39 talking about visiting Denver, so I let him know if he needed anything while here I would be willing to help. He did'nt need anything, but we did meet for Coffee this morning, What a Blast.

Not good enough. While we were at coffee DNBoll was looking at Ventureriders and saw Wild Hair's thread and gave him a call. We were at coffee, so we invited him over and sure enough he droped in, COOL. So I got to meet 2 members, what a great time we had.

Gene-b

Well living out here in Colorado, I don,t seem to have the opportunity to meet very many members, but today was my lucky day!

I saw a thread by Wild Hair 39 talking about visiting Denver, so I let him know if he needed anything while here I would be willing to help. He did'nt need anything, but we did meet for Coffee this morning, What a Blast.

Not good enough. While we were at coffee DNBoll was looking at Ventureriders and saw Wild Hair's thread and gave him a call. We were at coffee, so we invited him over and sure enough he droped in, COOL. So I got to meet 2 members, what a great time we had.

Gene-b

Cool beans:bowdown: I got to meet 2 new members myself this weekend. Lowell is a pretty neat guy, looking forward to seeing him again at Dons. I would really like to get out to Colo. maybe one of these days. Craig

Yeah, Lowell gave me a jingle too forgot to call him back :buttkick:. Sorry I couldn't make it down there. I'm swamped at work, working on getting my son's graduation party planned and mom and dad are coming for the graduation as well (80 years old driving out from Kansas). Man I love this crap!!

Lowell, doesn't look like it's going to happen this time around. Hope we can get together here one of these times bud!!

It's fun to meet members, especially now when they make a post you'll always here their voice when you read what they have to say. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting DNboll, but I have spent many hours with the ambassador....he's a hoot!

Yeah, Lowell gave me a jingle too forgot to call him back :buttkick:. Sorry I couldn't make it down there. I'm swamped at work, working on getting my son's graduation party planned and mom and dad are coming for the graduation as well (80 years old driving out from Kansas). Man I love this crap!!

Lowell, doesn't look like it's going to happen this time around. Hope we can get together here one of these times bud!!

bud, you keep the SS payment,going,and i'll keep on riding,i'll be around till sunday

Glad I can do my part to keep them wheels turning Lowell!! :rotf: :cool10: I agree with Brad great guy to visit with and a heck of an ambassador for the site!!

It would be nice to set up or make an M&E with some of you guys from Colorado as well. I'll look into when would be a good time and see if we can get one or so set up.

Any ideas where a good place to meet and eat and ride would be guys?

That's me (Gene-b) on the far left, center is DNBoll and the old guy on the right is Wild Hair 39. :doh:

WHAT? that cant be you on the far Left!

you sent me a pic a while back of a younger guy siting on a patio had to be half that guys age and said it was you!

what gives with this?

Dray

WHAT? that cant be you on the far Left!

you sent me a pic a while back of a younger guy siting on a patio had to be half that guys age and said it was you!

what gives with this?

Dray

The pic on the patio was only 2 years ago! The last couple of years have been a little tough!!!!! You do understand that I am the one on the far left as you look AT the picture(the good looking one).:whistling: The old guy on the right with the white hair in the riding cloths is Lowell.

Gene

Mark, you live in Loveland CO, just look out your window man!

Yeah Gary, but most of the guys live in Denver, or there abouts, so it wouldn't be fair to have most of the guys ride up this way. Besides I'm tired of all the eating places up here, I'm ready for something new. :rotf:

It would be nice to set up or make an M&E with some of you guys from Colorado as well. I'll look into when would be a good time and see if we can get one or so set up.

Any ideas where a good place to meet and eat and ride would be guys?

I'm sure we could find a place somewhere on the north side end of Dever, I'm way south so I don't know that end of town at all. As they say it's not what we eat or where we meet is just that we eat and that we meet!

Gene