IGNORED

Snubbed by a VR member today..or was I??

1BigDog

As I was filling the bike up at the Gate station on US-1 South I looked up and saw V4ME passing my pump. I nodded as I couldnt wave with the pump in my hand and he just gave a nod and kept on going. Well, Buddy, just how many portly guys you know on a absolutely drop dead gorgeous 99 Venture??? Well?? :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Guest Ken8143
Were you doing this? :1hotsht:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/muffins%20Ruffy%20BBQ%20May%2024th/DSC00029600x450.jpg

DSC00029600x450.jpg%22%20alt=%22%22%20border=%220%22%3E

Looks better than what was in Freebird's pond last year. Man, now that was butt ugly.

Jeff, :sign13: Monday it was, I was still in shock after just leaving the final hour of the closing of the Rooster, honestly , just in a zone I guess; wondering what I'll do now, it was like a second home to me for 6 years , great friends, cook outs & BBQ , great bands on weekends , coldest beer in town and only 4 miles from the home.Ya know I would have stopped if I would have had my brain turned on. I am truly bummed as you can see, It was my favorite place to just get away for a bit, before yard work, after yard work, before Gator and Jag games, a great reason to just take a ride, and there was always someone I knew or someone new to meet,or to just play a game or 2 of pool, mostly who like me ; just like to ride and love bikes and the people. I don't know if I like riding more or just the people I meet when I ride? Anyway enough babling, hope the meet n eat at your house went well and sorry I could'nt make it, wife was out of town Thur and Fri for a wedding and Sat. she wanted to be with me and relax by the pool, imagine that?

Take care Jeff, hope to SEE :rotf::rotf: ya soon!