IGNORED

HD powered car thingy on CL

CaseyJ955

I've been noticing this on CL for awhile now and thought you guys might get a kick out of it. I have no idea who's it is, I figure at this price he will probably own it forever, but it's pretty cool, esp for the HD partial among us. Aside from engine choice and placement it reminds me of an old 7. My first thought was, spin that transaxle around and mid-mount a GL1800 mill in it with F1 style header/collectors. Kudos to the builder, sure dont see this sort of thing around often.:guitarist 2:

https://rapidcity.craigslist.org/mcy/d/rapid-city-custom-built-racer/7173096743.html

I've never seen it on the street, just on CL. Pretty cool indeed. It's been listed for quite a while now. I have no doubt he has 25k worth of fabrication and parts, if not more. If he did it right he probably has a good chunk of that just into the engine/trans.

Sadly, what we often discover is that the $$$$$$ we shovel into cars and bikes is not recovered when it's time to sell, sometimes quite the opposite. Still it's cool and unique, fun to see.