IGNORED

Prepping for NY.

RDawson

After putting it off since the last trip to NY I tore her down today for steering neck bearings, what was Yamaha thinking? I’ll put it back together Saturday morning and tear out the other end. I need to take the pumpkin off to get the FJR one milled for the speedo. The Garmin broke off in my hand when I went to unplug it so I’m finally gonna order the Bluestreak from Edsets to integrate the phone without the Garmin.

I hope they open the border, who will we pick on if there’s no Canadians there?

After putting it off since the last trip to NY I tore her down today for steering neck bearings, what was Yamaha thinking? I’ll put it back together Saturday morning and tear out the other end. I need to take the pumpkin off to get the FJR one milled for the speedo. The Garmin broke off in my hand when I went to unplug it so I’m finally gonna order the Bluestreak from Edsets to integrate the phone without the Garmin.

I hope they open the border, who will we pick on if there’s no Canadians there?

Anyone but me, I'm sensitive you know...

Yep,, just don't mention ice cream addiction or XXXL Red Under Wear that can result from that ice cream addiction and all will be well..:big-grin-emoticon:
OK, Because of being a diabetic I don't eat ice cream anymore (more or less). It's not 3xxx, it is now 4xxxx and as the red underwear , well I love the feel of silk on my tush...Now after responding to this , I am going into my fetal position and going to have a good cry about the ice cream and the 4xxxx references...Thanks a lot you meanie...:95::95::95::95::95:

OK, Because of being a diabetic I don't eat ice cream anymore (more or less). It's not 3xxx, it is now 4xxxx and as the red underwear , well I love the feel of silk on my tush...Now after responding to this , I am going into my fetal position and going to have a good cry about the ice cream and the 4xxxx references...Thanks a lot you meanie...:95::95::95::95::95:
AWWW Does Tom Need a big hug....:bighug:........:canada:

./

/.

/.

;/

Too Bad .....Border is closed.:fnd_(16):

Was the lower "neck race" (outer race?) worn to where it had to be replaced?

I'd guess it's a tapered roller bearing?

It's hard to imagine there being that much wear just from the steering....triple tree.

At 55k I was gonna replace the bearings no matter what. I never put a new bearing in an old race. Probably a little overkill but my plan is to never have to tear it down again.

Better get that scooter back together Ronnie, before somebody come along and steals that as well as your thread!! What's with you guys anyways, poor guy working hard at getting bearings in place and all you can talk about are other things,,,, what's he to think????? of us.

Better get that scooter back together Ronnie, before somebody come along and steals that as well as your thread!! What's with you guys anyways, poor guy working hard at getting bearings in place and all you can talk about are other things,,,, what's he to think????? of us.

Are you kidding? I start these threads just to see where they go, that’s half the fun. If they don’t take off I’ll ask what kind of oil/tires to buy. By the way how many fingers were pointing back at you when you were pointing out the hijacking?

Are you kidding? I start these threads just to see where they go, that’s half the fun. If they don’t take off I’ll ask what kind of oil/tires to buy. By the way how many fingers were pointing back at you when you were pointing out the hijacking?

:amen::whistling: