IGNORED

On the lighter side

SpencerPJ

Went on internet and bought a supply of detailing stuff, wash, clay bar, 2 coats glaze, 2 coats wax, detail spray... doin that to each section of trike and bike. Will definetly kill some time in the shop!! You can shave in those back fenders.:thumbsup2:

Craig

Since it didn't actually rain here today, I took some time to take stock and formulate a plan to take control of all this crap I've lying around,...inside and out. Amazing how much junk I've accumulated over the years and it all needs to go. Problem is it's mostly good stuff, but I'm so overwhelmed by the sheer volume I'm going to have to get a rolloff and just start loading it up. No time for yard sales.

I'm all for taking stock of my well apportioned liquor cabinet, but I think I had my first experience with gout a couple of months ago and it was a bit of a life changing experience, and reading that alcohol can contribute to it, I've stopped drinking at home. No more nightcaps. I've decided to limit my alcohol intake to social gatherings, and an occasional beer with dinner.

So far no relapse, and I'm not wanting to have one.

We all have our pains to deal with, but that was a whole new level of ouchie.:yikes: