IGNORED

corbin seat color

Guest daytripper

Guest daytripper

Just purchased a new corbin seat full set for my 05 midnite venture and im not satasfied with the color and the workmanship. want to know if any one elses seat looks more gray than black and if the stiching is not up to parr or uniform. I like the way it looks on the bike and I like the way it sits but I dont like the color and quality in stitching.

I don't think you can notice that their black is not as deep unless you put the seat on a darker colored bike. I have seen many Corbin seats and none of them are a true black to me. The one I have on our bike now is the same way but I guess after you ride with it for awhile you just get used to it.

I wouldn't take it off because of the color and I really like how comfortable it is.

Bob

I don't think you can notice that their black is not as deep unless you put the seat on a darker colored bike. I have seen many Corbin seats and none of them are a true black to me.

Bob

I would agree with Bob. I have one on my White 04 and It looks black to me. It matches my tank bib to the tee. but at the prices that these seats are send it back if you are not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm thinking about the Corbin for my RSMV also. It's pretty tough to tell from their website what combination of leathers would look best. They're about a four or five hour ride from my house. You can pick your materials on site and wait while they make your saddle. If and when I decide to buy, I'll just do an over-nighter.

For a company that demands the price for their seat that Corbin does, it doesn't make sense to me that you can't do more on their website. There's an awful lot of options for their seats that you can only guess at since the website isn't capable of putting your choices on a bike for you to see.

At almost $1000, you better believe I'd send it back if it wasn't absolutely perfect in every way.