IGNORED

The current pole

Dusk

How long have you been married?

How about answers for people that are single, divorced, 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Marriage. Or maybe living in blissful sin with a significant other?

This is one big-ass smiley!

:nanner:

How long have you been married?

How about answers for people that are single, divorced, 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Marriage. Or maybe living in blissful sin with a significant other?

23 years the first time around then she said she was done and needed to go find hereself. Then about a 5 year downtime.

I'm working on four this time around and the best change is that Deb likes billet more than purses and diamaonds, so I think it's gonna work

:rotf:

Edited by Stratcat

Married for the 2nd time. It will be 14 years in November.She's a winner (bought me the rsv for a retirement present). Think I'm going to keep her around!

Kenw :173::173::173:

Hey Ken looks like you found a keeper! any woman tha'll get you a rsv for retirement has gotta be wonderful!!!

Say! does she have any single sisters?? lol:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Brian

I hate divorce, but sometimes you just don't have a choice.

Married a pastor's daughter. She had an affair and we divorced 7 years later.

Married the Chairman of the Deacon's daughter for a second marriage. We have two beautiful girls all grown now. But after 15 years she had an affair and we divorced. Oldest daughter was adopted, grown and on her own by then. Youngest was only 13.

I spent the next 6 years raising the youngest by myself till she headed to college. One month later I purchased a new Star Cruiser.

Single life wasn't too bad... then there she was... cute little school teacher. Second date was a Sunday ride (after church) into North Georgia. It was her first ever ride... and......... she has been riding with me ever since!

Married for two years on 16 July 08, our favorite past time is on our RSV cruising the back roads or taking short day trips. My best friend and my confidant, I only wish I had met her 30 years ago. uh.. well... guess she would have been in high school at that time!

She goes by tmodelsbikerchik on this site.

Guest msegelle

If I can hold on a little bit longer it will be 22 years in September for me and my wife.

One and only marriage.

Mark

The first was to a deputy sheriff and it lasted 14 years. I retired from the Navy and came home to someone trying to dictate what the rest of my life was going to be like and accusing me of cheating with everyone she knew. The second was for 7 years. We split, but are still spending time with each other on the weekends. I don't think there will be a #3.