IGNORED

Site Down!!!

flb_78

Yea, just what I needed. :( I was at first worried that it had something to do with all the upgrades that I've been working on. Turned out though that our host had a problem with the server. The word that I got was that our server had been subjected to a "denial of service attack". This does not mean that our site was targeted but the server in general. So....with that said, I'm going to bed now. Hopefully things will be OK.

It was a DoS attack. That's not a bunch a deers either....

Basically the network this site was on was flooded with bogus requests and replies to the point the nothing could move in or out. Just guessing but the ISP probably just locked down the networks ips being attacked so that's why you were getting the "access is denied"

It was a DoS attack. That's not a bunch a deers either....

Basically the network this site was on was flooded with bogus requests and replies to the point the nothing could move in or out. Just guessing but the ISP probably just locked down the networks ips being attacked so that's why you were getting the "access is denied"

You sure..... it wasn't illegal immigrants ? :whistling::whistling::rotf::rotf::stirthepot::stirthepot:

BEER30

I thought I did something realllllllly bad and got kicked out, 'cause my screen to me I was FORBIDDEN to access this site! Didn't get home till late, and couldn't get on from 11 till just b4 1 when I went to bed!! Musta went back down after Don went to bed!!!

Phewwwww, my withdrawal symptoms are slowly going away!!!!

Dan

I thought I did something realllllllly bad and got kicked out, 'cause my screen to me I was FORBIDDEN to access this site! Didn't get home till late, and couldn't get on from 11 till just b4 1 when I went to bed!! Musta went back down after Don went to bed!!!

Phewwwww, my withdrawal symptoms are slowly going away!!!!

Dan

Well, that's one of the new Features Don installed with the Software Update ...

The Site senses those who have a huge Worklist on the Bike. So, once you're not at Sleep, Work or working on the Bike, you're only allowed for a maximum of 30 Minutes per Day and researching Tech Threads. This Feature is so sensitive, it even recognizes your Need for extended Research Time if you onto different technical Issues and extends your Time to 2.5 Hours per Day at most. Social networking during this Mode is preset to only 5 Minutes per Session/Day ....

Oh, yes i got locked out also ...

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Well, that's one of the new Features Don installed with the Software Update ...

The Site senses those who have a huge Worklist on the Bike. So, once you're not at Sleep, Work or working on the Bike, you're only allowed for a maximum of 30 Minutes per Day and researching Tech Threads. This Feature is so sensitive, it even recognizes your Need for extended Research Time if you onto different technical Issues and extends your Time to 2.5 Hours per Day at most. Social networking during this Mode is preset to only 5 Minutes per Session/Day ....

Even though this is BS, I like it.......... Good one, Squeeze.