IGNORED

Yammers brother

snyper316

I have been wondering for quite sometime on how the Woods family has been. Has anyone heard anything more about his brother? The hole situation I feel is very unfair, and from the sounds of it something close came to fruition here 3 blocks from my house. Just a younger guy he was beat a few weeks pryor by baseball bats and was in the hospital for 3 weeks. I guess he got jumped again and ended up killing one of the guys who beat him. He is now in jail for 1st degree murder. But he got out of state first and got picked up by Marshall's a week or two ago, out in Washington state. I don't know that story as well, but Dan had shared his brothers story with us. Even before it all went down. So curiously wondering about his brother.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Good post. Tells a lot about the story. Different than I remember reading in Dan's posts, but there was obviously bad blood. And there are many folks who live by the feud.

:farmer:

Well I couldn't remember names, I remembered Woods. Thank you for posting that. I honestly would not take a plea deal. I still believe if they had a better way of handling stuff like this that this could have been avoided. In the past his brother or someone was beat bad by this group. I feel he did the right thing but that's just my opinion.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk