IGNORED

What’s the deal with Puc???

BigLenny

Has anybody heard from Cowpuc?

For him to not post in over a month is major weird. Brother Puc has had a full blown addiction to this site for too many years for him to just stop cold turkey.

Im not liking the feeling I’m getting about this.

Big Lenny

Im not liking the feeling I’m getting about this.

Me neither ... all I know is he went to Calif ... and what's happening there with the forest fires is really concerning.

That said, we have a lot of fires here in BC but folks can still travel pretty much anywhere ... just have to put up with a lot of smoke.

Here's a shot out our back yard ... the mountain side across the river can hardly be seen yet it isn't that far away.

IMG_5286.jpg

Yeah, I'm getting really worried too. He hasn't posted since 7/15, and for him that's like a druggie going cold turkey. I starting to wonder if anyone here has the number of the kids in Wilton?? The last report I heard was when videoarizona... i think??... talked with them on the phone way back when.. The phone they were using didn't have internet access was the excuse for not posting, but by now they should have found something.... unless they got hung up in Sturgis?? It was one of the Pucster's favorite places to go.... Still and all he has been having health issues and hinted about them occassionally. I hope that's not the reason....

I just got word from cowpuc, He, Tippy and Tweeksis are all safely in Cali at the rug rats house awaiting the delivery of the next grand baby and playing with the ones that are already there.

That's great news! Glad they are all OK & just having fun by the sound of it! Thanks for letting us know Jeff.