IGNORED

Life is not fair.

I probably dont belong in this section. I have no clue what prayers do, never been made privvy to that info but I'm pretty sure it falls under positive energy somehow. I use thoughts for people in pain and suffering loss. In my line of work it's not uncommon to loose someone I have grown close to. Today is different. My nephew was recently diagnosed with kidney failure r/t another Dx he was born with, treatable but would be a lifelong struggle with low protein diets and some harsh meds to preserve kidney function. This young man is not even old enough to buy booze. It has been nice talking with him and getting to know him in an adult capacity. He was just maturing and growing into a man. An exceptionally smart, good hearted kid that just had problems relating sometimes. Last night he was found dead with a single GSW to the head. I still have no other information other than it does not appear to be self inflicted. He was surprisingly up for a young man dealing with so much serious ****. Now hes gone just that fast. There are no real answers yet. Just pain and loss, all the things he will never experience. This is a lot of personal **** to put into an open forum, just cant seem so get a grip on this tragic reminder about how unfair life can be.

Edited by CaseyJ955

So sorry to hear this. It's tragic when we lose any loved one but more so when it is somebody so young. It's just impossible to really make any sense of. You may not be one to pray but I hope you aren't offended by me saying a prayer for you and the family. You are in our thoughts.

Guest divey
I probably dont belong in this section. I have no clue what prayers do, never been made privvy to that info but I'm pretty sure it falls under positive energy somehow. I use thoughts for people in pain and suffering loss. In my line of work it's not uncommon to loose someone I have grown close to. Today is different. My nephew was recently diagnosed with kidney failure r/t another Dx he was born with, treatable but would be a lifelong struggle with low protein diets and some harsh meds to preserve kidney function. This young man is not even old enough to buy booze. It has been nice talking with him and getting to know him in an adult capacity. He was just maturing and growing into a man. An exceptionally smart, good hearted kid that just had problems relating sometimes. Last night he was found dead with a single GSW to the head. I still have no other information other than it does not appear to be self inflicted. He was surprisingly up for a young man dealing with so much serious ****. Now hes gone just that fast. There are no real answers yet. Just pain and loss, all the things he will never experience. This is a lot of personal **** to put into an open forum, just cant seem so get a grip on this tragic reminder about how unfair life can be.

Tony after having spent some time with you last summer in Deadwood, I’m positive your nephew would have benefitted greatly from your talks with him. You have a positive but realistic outlook on life and he would have been better for it. My thoughts are with you and your family as you work through this tragedy. Doug

Thanks all, it means a lot. Also, prayers are absolutely welcome. im lucky enough to have friends and family from a variety of faiths so I know its all positive. I cant thank you enough for the kindness, I know prayers are kindness, it does help. Thanks guys, I will never forget it.