IGNORED

Challenge for the WNY group

XV1100SE

The Ontario rally is in Niagara Falls July 19th to 22nd.

Challenge to the WNY group to see if more of them come to the Ontario rally this year than the Ontario group goes to the WNY rally.

So far we have 6 Ontario people saying "Yes" to the WNY rally plus 2 "Maybe". There will be more than this going .... can you out do us?

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=503&day=2018-7-19&c=1

The Ontario rally is in Niagara Falls July 19th to 22nd.

Challenge to the WNY group to see if more of them come to the Ontario rally this year than the Ontario group goes to the WNY rally.

So far we have 6 Ontario people saying "Yes" to the WNY rally plus 2 "Maybe". There will be more than this going .... can you out do us?

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=503&day=2018-7-19&c=1

Being a WNY native, I'm pissed I can't attend...I'm in Phoenix.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I was just talking to Rock n robin about your rally.. might be able to attend this year but I cannot say for sure at this point in time..You guys always support us, we should do the same...only problem I have is that I hear that there are a lot of Canadians up there ! You know what I think of Canadians....LOL.!

• 5 months later...
I was just talking to Rock n robin about your rally.. might be able to attend this year but I cannot say for sure at this point in time..You guys always support us, we should do the same...only problem I have is that I hear that there are a lot of Canadians up there ! You know what I think of Canadians....LOL.!

So are you or other WNY members coming up to the Great White North?

Doesn't look good for taters and myself... teaching a class on the 19th @ 4pm...dr.s appoint @ 2pm on the 20th and chairing a public shoot on Saturday (all day)....vic has a baby shower also on Saturday...summer is too short and I AM IN SUCH DEMAND THESE DAYS.....LOL.... I actually had to back out of commitments the week of our rally so I could be there...

Doesn't look good for taters and myself... teaching a class on the 19th @ 4pm...dr.s appoint @ 2pm on the 20th and chairing a public shoot on Saturday (all day)....vic has a baby shower also on Saturday...summer is too short and I AM IN SUCH DEMAND THESE DAYS.....LOL.... I actually had to back out of commitments the week of our rally so I could be there...

Excuses excuses !

What about the other members from WNY ? Come out come out wherever you are !

Don:

I was planning on going but my wife has an eye surgery scheduled for Friday, the 20th. Unfortunately, we didn't have a choice of the date. I will have to chauffeur her around for the next two weeks because she will be unable to drive.

I hope to be there next year.

Jim

Yeh but you know you love this Canadian,,,,:bighug::canada:

Don:

I was planning on going but my wife has an eye surgery scheduled for Friday, the 20th. Unfortunately, we didn't have a choice of the date. I will have to chauffeur her around for the next two weeks because she will be unable to drive.

I hope to be there next year.

Jim

Hope the surgery goes well !