IGNORED

Oh The Shame

sleadhed

Well I found out this afternoon on my way home from work just how easy it is to pick up this tank of a bike. I was 1 1/2 blocks from home when i was at the last stop before pulling in to the drive. I started the left turn and noticed something in the road. I was still in the friction zone but needed to cut harder to the left to miss it. Well I did not have enough throttle and she died and just laid right over. I backed up in to her, just like on Ride like a pro and picked her right up. I hated tipping over but I'm glad I know how easy it is to get back up.

As long as you are OK. Thats all that matters.

Also.. we all lay down now and then. Just get up and take a bow :)

Did you do it with style? Got pitchers? You know we want to see pictures.

Well I found out this afternoon on my way home from work just how easy it is to pick up this tank of a bike. I was 1 1/2 blocks from home when i was at the last stop before pulling in to the drive. I started the left turn and noticed something in the road. I was still in the friction zone but needed to cut harder to the left to miss it. Well I did not have enough throttle and she died and just laid right over. I backed up in to her, just like on Ride like a pro and picked her right up. I hated tipping over but I'm glad I know how easy it is to get back up.

First thing you do is ---get up--look around--to make sure nobody saw you:whistling:

Been ridin' for 30 years. If you've riden for any time at all there are two types of bikers:

1. Those who've layed one down at slow or no speed, and

2. THOSE WHO'VE LIED ABOUT NOT HAVING DONE SO!

HA!!! So true!!! :rotf:

but this was two o'clock in the morning, so I had the luck of nobody seeing it happen. :whistling:

To hit the donate button for $5.00, that makes you an offical member of the "I Dropped My Bike Gang".

You can thank 86er for that one..............:stirthepot::stirthepot: