IGNORED

Hose clamp question

grubsie

Didn't know where to post this so I decided to put it here until the moderator puts it in the proper category.

I am looking for some hose clamps that most of us in the world of metric cars and bike have seen at some point. I don't know what they are called or where to get them.

Here's my best description of them. It's basically 2 bands of wire with one end having a loop with a diameter that's just large enough to allow the threads a screw to go through. but not the head of the screw and the other side of the wires are bent into hooks that a threaded plate hooks on to. The screw from the loop side threads into the plate creating the clamping.

I have an application on a bike where the clamps are going to visible so I don't want to use the standard ugly hose clamps.

Never mind, Just found some here: https://racebikebitzusa.com/hose-clamp-clips-fittings-universal-heavy-duty-pressure/Self-clamping-band-clamps-double-wire-spring-clips-fuel-air/double-wire-vintage-style-clamps-fitting-koi-pond-adjustable-bolt-action

Edited by grubsie

For anybody else, just do a Google search for wire hose clamp and you'll find a lot of them.

Thanks for clarifying Freebird. I was searching for them last night, but couldn't remember what they were called. It seems the the older I get, the more frequent my brain farts seem to occur. I just happened across the site I posted. Now I am finding them all over on Google.

Any body know where you can order a Money Tree?? I used to have one then this retirement thing came along. And then my son decided he was missing something not trying dope. Then everything I had decides ta break down!!! I just wanna back up about 20 years!!! Laughing with ya grubsie!!!:bang head::bang head::bang head::Avatars_Gee_George: Not to worry 2017 is just about done!!!!

There's a button in the VigLink screen to continue to summit racing and when click it pops up a suspicious activity warning and says you've been blocked form that site.

Interesting.

djh3 and camos, both(all) of the links posted here go to the VigLink screen. Are you using the editor buttons to post the links?

www.customcarryconcepts.com

The above link is a test and should go to my business website.

There's a button in the VigLink screen to continue to summit racing and when click it pops up a suspicious activity warning and says you've been blocked form that site.

Interesting.

djh3 and camos, both(all) of the links posted here go to the VigLink screen. Are you using the editor buttons to post the links?

www.customcarryconcepts.com

The above link is a test and should go to my business website.

Yours worked fine. I dunno why that one did that. I linked several more in days past and all worked fine. Probably the Russians

I don't know for sure what Vigilink is all about but assume it has something to do with advertising. There have been a few times on here that Vigilink has failed to forward to the url that I'm after so I ended up on the Vigilink page. There may well be a button to help get to the intended url but I'm not interested in advertisers or their s**t so a simple copy/paste is my preferred solution.