IGNORED

New toy in the family.

ragtop69gs

How do you get wifi when living in a TT or MH?

You can do it in a couple ways....

From your cell phone ... if it's a newer one, it will have a WiFi "HotSpot" that you turn on. It uses your Data so you got to be careful what you do in the internet.

You can get a WiFi hotspot device from places like AT&T. I have one and it's relatively inexpensive and you can Pay-as-you-Go

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/att-prepaid-mobile-hotspot.html

Also, when in an RV campground, you can connect to their WiFi but it's usually not very reliable or fast.

Edited by SilvrT

Picked up this gem a few days ago.

It's a 2002 Newmar Dutch Star . Turned 44k miles on the ride home. Cleaner than a 4 year old car! If anyone has unused rv supplies such a 50A shore power cord, surge protector, rv gps let's talk.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171019/ae0528f4614bbb18bebb5c1fb52ee99d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171019/adaff8d10324170e5ac7423a158235d5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171019/4f77f3397ca6ad51eefdc8248243a629.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

:thumbsup2: I'm jealous....

Jay, That's a very nice looking rig! Congrats!

I used to rent Class A's and take many vacations a year. But now, we can't seem to justify the cost or the size of one. So I was looking at Class C's. Same thing...the best deals are not here in Arizona, and traveling around the country to look at motorhomes seems a bit much for us. So now we are looking at travel trailers. Down to a Jayco Jay Flight 245 RLSW seems to be the best bet for my elderly Yukon XL to tow! Trying to just get my head out and do the deal and take her home!

Now if I can only get over the envy of not having a Class A!

Hope to meet you on the road with our rigs and the scoots! Hmmm...maybe we can have some meetups for those who have rigs and scoots! Hot dogs for all! Of course everyone would be invited....that goes without saying...!

Ta-TAS---------just returned from Daytona beach--------you all will FIT in perfect w/ the 'trailer queen' crowd!!! at all the rallys---------also a glove like fit w/the 'condo commandos'---Geritol raiders--------shuffle board Seniors---------------OOH-RAH-----------u all have ARRIVEN----------sunshine and Great days just 'watching the weather fly by----Carry-on-------ya done well---------how long is the pay ment fer????--------------Time to MOVE SOUTH-----------------wish I was in the land of cotton------ya know the tune!!!:cool10::beer::usa::usa:

Ta-TAS---------just returned from Daytona beach--------you all will FIT in perfect w/ the 'trailer queen' crowd!!! at all the rallys---------also a glove like fit w/the 'condo commandos'---Geritol raiders--------shuffle board Seniors---------------OOH-RAH-----------u all have ARRIVEN----------sunshine and Great days just 'watching the weather fly by----Carry-on-------ya done well---------how long is the pay ment fer????--------------Time to MOVE SOUTH-----------------wish I was in the land of cotton------ya know the tune!!!:cool10:[emoji481]:usa::usa:
Jealousy will get ya nowhere you old hillbilly [emoji12]... No payments, thats why I bought used. No more flea bag motels either.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Man, I like it, that one looks in pristine condition. That reminds me of the 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 4025 belongs to my buddy's uncle. I was helping him installing the new tires, american force wheels and some LED light bar on his jeep project when his uncle arrives with the RV. It only needs a new set of tires and fix some minor water leaks but overall, it looks great.

Edited by LeonardX

Heyyyyy Raggy!!!!! Wow!!! Congrats!

Big Lenny likey!!

1. You shall have no other Gods before me.

2. You shall not have any Idols.

3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, and keep it holy.

5. Honor your father and mother.

6. You shall not commit murder.

7. You shall not commit adultery.

8. You shall not steal.

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10. You shall not covet. (Yep, Raggy, this is the one Ol Big Lenny is struggling with, now that I've taken a gander at your new "toy in the family".)