IGNORED

Vogel Update.....................

DragonRider

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The camper is loaded and now we will be loading the car top carrier and the car. Linda has got stuff everywhere to go and I have no idea where we will put it all. But, we usually manage, but she always takes stuff she won't use and gets mad if I start culling stuff. We are hoping to get out of here around 8:30 and go by her pharmacist, because we missed it by ten minutes of it closing Saturday. I am dreading the traffic as we head for Hiwassee park, east of Cleveland, TN, right in the middle of the eclipse.

Randy

I have a walk-in site reserved Thur thru Sun. I just have a small tent if anyone needs to share. I'll be up Thurs morning. I went up on the Cherahalla yesterday for the "Breaking of the son" and need to spend a couple of days working on my new house.

I have a walk-in site reserved Thur thru Sun. I just have a small tent if anyone needs to share. I'll be up Thurs morning. I went up on the Cherahalla yesterday for the "Breaking of the son" and need to spend a couple of days working on my new house.

Hey Todd thanks for offering give us a shout when you get there Thursday

I will be coming up Thursday or Friday morning and don't have anything booked for my small tent. I MAY JOIN YOU. IT WOULD GREAT SEEING YOU AGAIN BUT, I WARN YOU I'M NOT PLANNING ON RIDING 100 MILES OUT OF MY WAY TO GET FISH TACOS.

I'M NOT PLANNING ON RIDING 100 MILES OUT OF MY WAY TO GET FISH TACOS.

That's Fried Tacos at Jack In The Box! :banana: What are you planning on fixing on your bike this year? :rotfl:

BTW: My cell # is 6 seven eight 47 two 6768.

That's Fried Tacos at Jack In The Box! :banana: What are you planning on fixing on your bike this year? :rotfl:

BTW: My cell # is 6 seven eight 47 two 6768.

I ain't planning to fix nutin since nutin is broke. You bringing Bubba? FRIED... fish ..... fish fried or fried fish......... I ain't going 100 mile outta my way for no kinds of TACOS.

Oh yeah mine is 4 zero 4 ate 3 ate 9 $!# $!# ate.

Is Bubba Coming too?