IGNORED

Late Notice M&G \ Ontario

Marcarl

All the dates crept up on us, and all of a sudden it came to mind (not that I have much of one) that Aussie Annie and Quickstep were in the area for a short stay-over.

Best we could arrange was a M&G at MarCarl's, Sunday Aft 2pm to whenever. Food and drinks will be on hand, so just bring yourselves.

Plan is to transport Annie and Quickie via Evan and Anne's van from Toronto.

Post in this thread if you plan to attend.

In case of rain we might move things to Toronto.

All the dates crept up on us, and all of a sudden it came to mind (not that I have much of one) that Aussie Annie and Quickstep were in the area for a short stay-over.

Best we could arrange was a M&G at MarCarl's, Sunday Aft 2pm to whenever. Food and drinks will be on hand, so just bring yourselves.

Plan is to transport Annie and Quickie via Evan and Anne's van from Toronto.

Post in this thread if you plan to attend.

In case of rain we might move things to Toronto.

Yup, our plan is to meet with Annie and Quickstep in Toronto, and get them to the event.

Due to the fact that I do not have control over everybody and everything, and people do things without my permission, and make decisions that I was not asked for input for, and maybe another host of other complications that were beyond my scope of control................(so what else is new).

This happening (M&G) has been moved to Front Street in downtown Toronto. We will be enjoying the upper class of venues, along with people of high standing. It will be an international gathering of vermits, or maybe hermits, but either way the plan is to eat well, enjoy the the company of others somewhat, come up with solutions to the world problems, roast our host (now that I'm not the host), learn how to drive slow, test our patience in traffic, park underground, ride an elevator, listen to lots of BS and even invent some if necessary (as I just did), compliment the ladies, eat til we're full and then some. I think that should keep us busy for a bit,,,,, and ,Oh, we have to translate as we go, the Aussies will be present.

Date: Sunday, July 16, 2017

Time: 4pm til we go home.

Place: Front Street, downtown Toronto, just west of Jarvis.

Keep in mind this is the Indy Toronto weekend. there will be road closures and lots of traffic.

Can we be more specific as to the location. Front st is long and just how far west of Jarvis.

Edited by saddlebum

Annie and Al, hope your train trip was great. We are out of town until later this evening. Do you have a cell no or email address for connecting later this evening or in the morning? Our home no is 416 368 8668 and my cell is 416 459 6119.

Finally made it to Toronto !!

Just booked in to our hotel ( not impressed :yikes::yikes:) Oh, well it's some where to sleep.

We are at the Knights Inn

117 Pembroke Street

ph: 1-416-925-8456. Room 118

Thank you for putting together the short notice meet and greet, we appreciate it very much.

Keep in mind this is the Indy Toronto weekend. there will be road closures and lots of traffic.

Can we be more specific as to the location. Front st is long and just how far west of Jarvis.[/quote

Lakeshore is closed for part of day. Gardiner is open. Address is 80 Front St East, between Church and Jarvis. Suggest you call or text for more detailed instructions.

Finally made it to Toronto !!

Just booked in to our hotel ( not impressed :yikes::yikes:) Oh, well it's some where to sleep.

We are at the Knights Inn

117 Pembroke Street

ph: 1-416-925-8456. Room 118

Thank you for putting together the short notice meet and greet, we appreciate it very much.

Welcome to Ontario once again. Hope you will enjoy your stay with us. If there is anything we can be assistance for you please call us at the following number. After your stay we would greatly appreciate if you would post your good comments in this forum.

One again, enjoy your stay.

And oh, by the way, it doesn't surprise me about the Knights Inn, but it's usually good for 1 knight, but as you might know, once a King-always a King, Once a Prince-always a prince, but once a Knight is enough.

Let the chauffeur worry over the minor details will ya, all you have to do is make sense of what your saying.

I think Ben's making more sense than you are...

You picking me up too??:confused24:

Okay... I know the place, but what about Sleepy, and maybe others?:bang head:

80 Front Street East is the adderess as per post by Evan.