IGNORED

Traded my Jeep

Skid

I traded off the orange Jeep after 5 years but came up with something much nicer. Here is the 2012 Wrangler two door in the crush color and then the 2017 Unlimited in the bright white color.

f2e5ce594c0959305d6c4fd893e84aed.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are some nice jeeps out there, as a matter of fact, the one you traded is a fine example.

However, while in the Army I started with an M38A1 jeep and finished with an M151 Ford jeep - nearly 60K miles in 18 months in Germany and I promised myself that I wouldn't do that (jeep) again.

But, you did get a nice vehicle

Got the windows tinted first

That looks like the same bridge I parked my patriot at :think: I will see if I can pull the snapshot of the XboxOne, so realistic looking.... O yeah the Patriot is basically a Hummer. I a Grand Theft Auto Fan, It was fun while it lasted. Got tired of playing with kids that shouldn't be playing the game its more of a game for Adults.... Now my only question is Skid are you out by San Andreas because I am thinking it is real place. Is there a lake at one end of this river and the ocean at the other end?:witch_brew:

This pic was at Salmon Run near Summersville Boat docks. The bridge is US Route 19 crossing over the lake. Winter pool is 100 feet lower than summer pool as you can tell. This location is under a lot of water during the summer. You can see the water level up at the bottom edge of the pic. Here is another pic.

78143cabf30d06468d45ef3fe407b1c0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Skid