IGNORED

Not a good day.

10spd

20170126_094926.jpg

So i rented a trailer To get my bike to a shop. Drove 50 miles & the shop was closed. Last week i was told he would be out of the shop on Wednesday. Well today being Thursday i assumed he would be there. I guess my bad. Oh weel the good thing o found the best place to tie mine to a trailer if i do need it for real.

That does make it a PITA. Did the same thing last Saturday. Went to pick up a item from a previous auction that they were holding for me since it was only one item, and the pick up for last weeks auction was other than the warehouse. Grrr! Should have paid more attention to the pick up location. Not their fault... mine...

I did win a couple this week, and will pick them up tomorrow.... on site.... I call and see if they can grab the single and bring it with them??

WOWZY - she's a DANDY Speed!!! What cha takin her in for brother - might be worth taking a shot a fixing on your own with a little help for the guru's around this joint...

Bummer on the shop being closed and having rented the trailer - keep your chin up though,, there's a reason for everything - i.e. = like you said, at least now ya know the tie down method for hauling that sweetheart should you ever need it!!:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update

I stopped by the shop that has my bike today. We got to talking about te bike. He got away from working on it for a little bit to do a couple of smaller jobs ( I'm ok with that) we got to talking about the ignition coils. He told me that the bottom side if the coils had melted a little & needed replacing. He has 4 brand new ones from Yamaha. But what could have caused them to melt? He is going to save them I'll put pics up when that happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk