IGNORED

Kuryakyn floorboards

sho_greg

I tried floorboards with heal to toe shifter for about 3 months almost crashed a couple of times because I could never get the shifting with my foot pressing down on the heal I know it is just me so I got rid of them. I will stick to the tried and true pegs. But they are great looking.

Tom

Absolutely Love the look! (& your m/c) Are the rests different on each side of the bike? (one looks to be forward, & one behind the footboard)

I'd love to get my lady something that allows her to move/ stretch her legs a little.

Do they fit with the stock footboards or do you have to replace the whole thing (rest & board)?

Absolutely Love the look! (& your m/c) Are the rests different on each side of the bike? (one looks to be forward, & one behind the footboard)

I'd love to get my lady something that allows her to move/ stretch her legs a little.

Do they fit with the stock footboards or do you have to replace the whole thing (rest & board)?[/QUOT

They are the same, one is in the open stage and the other is closed.

Do they fit with the stock footboards or do you have to replace the whole thing (rest & board)?[/QUOT

They are the same, one is in the open stage and the other is closed.

Duuuh! Yes I see it now LOL obvious.... once it's been pointed out :)

Yeah! Thanks Mike, I looked for "switchbalde pegs" but couldn't find any like those pictured. Link would be much appreciated.

Kuryakyn 4388 are the footpegs... but you need the floorboards also... boards have 5 different mounting locations..

I actually bought them used on ebay...

OK Thanks found 'em, (Amazon of all places) & it lists everything needed if I'm read it correctly:

#4351 Kuryakin Premium Floorboard Cd$220

#8818 Kuryakin Splined Adapter Cd$45

#4388 Retractable Pegs Cd$200

So that makes for a total of Cd$465.... Whew! may have to wait a while :( but they sure are nice!

Hmmm that's weird it says they don't fit the RSTD. Is the Venture mounting different?

Edited by Kretz

OK Thanks found 'em, (Amazon of all places) & it lists everything needed if I'm read it correctly:

So that makes for a total of Cd$465.... Whew! may have to wait a while :( but they sure are nice!

Hmmm that's weird it says they don't fit the RSTD. Is the Venture mounting different?

I

The mounting bolt will slide through the kuryakyn adapter... you will need some spacers.. I used chrome but nylon or rubber spacers would work.. otherwise the board will slide up and down the mounting bolt...

Cost.. I saw a set for $50 on ebay... I think $170ish is my total in the setup...

Do they fit with the stock footboards or do you have to replace the whole thing (rest & board)?

Passenger board is replacement...

Thanks David

Mike

• 4 weeks later...