IGNORED

Halloween Decorations

rojy

We do!

Every year for the past 13 years I have dressed up as Frankenstein and I sit on our porch and I scare the crap outta the kids. And a lotta adults too. My wife dresses up as a serious looking witch, and she stirs a big pot of witches brew (big black kettle with dry ice in it). My 73 year old mother sits at the front door dressed up as some kind of scary looking old woman and holds the bowl of candy to hand out to the kids. A lot of them are so scared they won't come up to the door. I built a coffin and my brother in law gets in it and is dressed up like a zombie looking thing, and at the right moment he swings open the lid and jumps out and chases kids (and grownups). I have scary music playing from the upstairs dormer windows of our house that includes screaming and chains and such. We turn of all the lights in our house except for the red porch light and the blacklight in the front foyer where my mom sits. I have a cemetery with old tombstones and skeletons set up in my yard. I have of course cobwebs everywhere. We have a fog machine.

Over the years, so many people have spread the word about our house, that its gotten ridiculous. Last year we went through 22 bags of candy, and saw over 600 kids. And probably another 100 ran away and wouldn't come to our door. LOL.

Oh wait. I just looked back at your post. You're having a party and want decorating suggestions. Oops, sorry about missing that detail. Nah, can't help ya there. We're into scaring the heck out of folks. Parties are for amateurs. LOL. Just joking. Welcome to our site.

Big Lenny

OK...help me understand. You join a MOTORCYCLE forum and your FIRST post is to ask about Halloween decorations? I'm sure that somebody will have some suggestions but it just seems a bit strange.

Have you cashed his check yet Don? :rotf: Its his 12 bucks :buttkick:

:canada:and this is the funny farm..... I am sure there will be lots of good reply's.

LOL...trial member, no check to cash. :) Listen, this is the watering hole and the question is fine. I can tell you though that after running this site for well over 10 years I've learned one or two things. It is not ALWAYS the case...maybe...but most of the time when a new trial member registers and shows no type of motorcycle in their profile and then immediately asks a question that has absolutely nothing to do with what the site is about, it ends up being a spammer. Almost 100% of the time. I hope that is not the case this time. They way it typically unfolds though is that a couple of innocuous posts are made in an effort appear normal and then come the links to whatever they are trying to sell. We'll see. :) I hope I am wrong.

By the way. I just looked up the IP Address that this person registered from. The profile says they are from LA and the state LA. Another clue by the way. The IP address is in Egypt though. The email address is a freebie from Yahoo...which I realize a lot of people use but just one of many things that I look at.

Hey, it's the Watering Hole, anything goes except Sex, Religion or Politics...

Cobwebs, lots of cobwebs, and bats, witches hats, carved pumpkins, etc. I guess. Don't know, we here at our house do not celebrate Satanic holidays...

Halloween is actually a christian holiday derived from pagans :)

Christian religious observances of All Hallows' Eve

Hey, it's the Watering Hole, anything goes except Sex, Religion or Politics...

Cobwebs, lots of cobwebs, and bats, witches hats, carved pumpkins, etc. I guess. Don't know, we here at our house do not celebrate Satanic holidays...

Some more info;

Halloween, or Hallowe'en (a contraction of All HallowsEvening), also known as Allhalloween, All Hallows' Eve, or All Saints' Eve, is a celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day. It begins the three-day observance of Allhallowtide,[9] the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed.

Thanks for all who replies on that ♥♥♥

By the way. I just looked up the IP Address that this person registered from. The profile says they are from LA and the state LA. Another clue by the way. The IP address is in Egypt though. The email address is a freebie from Yahoo...which I realize a lot of people use but just one of many things that I look at.

Lol, Yes That`s my question and I`m in Egypt now is that a crime ? ^^

Keep calm, I`m not a spammer.

LOL...we don't care where you are from and your question is fine. I promise you that I am calm. Even if you were a spammer, I would still be calm. Spammers are gone quicker than it takes them to spam anyway. :)

No offense intended but when people put in fake locations and etc., it makes you wonder.

Uhhhh, sooo you are trying to relate Christianity with Paganism????

Really???

Sorry, no Biblical evidence or commandments to observe it, actually quite the contrary. Not wanting to start any debate, you believe what you want, it's a free country.

This is an interesting thread :missingtooth:,,,, Raggy ( @ragtop69gt ),, is this you pretending to be someone else :big-grin-emoticon:... Sorry Rojy if I am wrong,, its just that we have a lop eared varmint named Raggy who hangs out around here that likes to :witch_brew: occasionally..

Regardless,,, :welcome1: to VR if Rojy..

As far as Holloween decorations,, cant be of much assistance cause I usually dont decorate but go Trick or Treating instead.. Once a year I dress up like an actual biker with leather jacket, chaps, helmet and boots and go surprise all my buddies.. They are so used to seeing me in my usual biker gear consisting of an old sweet shirt, tenner shoes, Harley Hat and blue jeans that I easily pass for a good scary costume and end up with a bag of goodies... :big-grin-emoticon:

actually it is, see federal code 675-87623A "posting on a forum from egypt is punishable by letting hillary clinton handle your finances and security"

Uhhhh, sooo you are trying to relate Christianity with Paganism????

Really???

Sorry, no Biblical evidence or commandments to observe it, actually quite the contrary. Not wanting to start any debate, you believe what you want, it's a free country.

actually i was going to compare it to the greek god Zues, but if i post it on the web its true and i dont want to mislead people :)