IGNORED

Headlight Adjuster

Most likely lost the connection between the adjuster knob and the headlight frame or maybe the spring is not hooked up. Take out the headlight and you should be able to see what's happening, you might have to remove the frame to set thing right, kind of self explanatory when you see it.

How far did you turn the adjusting knob, It has a pretty fine thread and takes a lot of turns to make a difference.

It is also possible to miss the adjuster when taking the headlight out and putting it back in. Don't ask how I know about this one...........:whistling:

How far did you turn the adjusting knob, It has a pretty fine thread and takes a lot of turns to make a difference.

It is also possible to miss the adjuster when taking the headlight out and putting it back in. Don't ask how I know about this one...........:whistling:

Not only is it possible to miss the adjuster but it is also possible to drop the headlight. :bang head:

Was that you as well? :confused07:

It's pretty hard to miss the adjuster slot when putting the headlight back in but it is definitely worth getting that feature working if ever wanting to ride two up or doing a Costco run.

well, i am doing something wrong, cause I can't adjust the headlight at all. is it possible that there is something wrong inside the headlight assembly.

well honestly if its not a big deal for you i would pull off the left fairing and check to see if its connected back there when i first got mine it didnt seem to work cant remember what it was but i found the problem and fixed it... but that KNOB is nice to have because most other headlight adjustments are a pain the rear... i like to be able to do it on the fly... or pull the knob off and see if its rounded out...