IGNORED

whats your parts stash look like?

with our favorite machines getting old and parts getting sparse i'm sure lots of us are squirreling away parts for a rainy day. time to show off your pack rat prowess and possibly even gen a little first get swap meet going here.

20160715_233446.jpg

20160715_233524.jpg

20160715_233542.jpg

there is also about 10 milk crates full of the oily and greasy parts in my garage

i have 5-6 left hand saddle bag lids but no right hand lids, let me know if any of you have a right hand they want to trade for a left!

I live in a rough neighborhood and like to take my parts stash with me so I can keep a close eye on it.. :big-grin-emoticon:

AHA! I knew there was a cheaper alternative to all those expensive nuts, bolts, screws, and assorted googaws to hold these old bikes together!!

:stickpoke:

AHA! I knew there was a cheaper alternative to all those expensive nuts, bolts, screws, and assorted googaws to hold these old bikes together!!

:stickpoke:

:rasberry:

Rule number 682 in purchasing those parts keeper on ers: Always buy the ones that have plastic coatings on em cause hail stones will rip the paper covered ones off and your scoot will shed parts like an old Shovel Head :big-grin-emoticon:

Puc where did you get them cool disc covers i have seen them here and there in pictures but not anywhere else.... so if i put stickers on my spark plug wires maybe they wouldnt be so corroded

Those came on our new scoot Snyp,, along with a whole bunch of other Ventureline Chrome gadgets and goodies.. I am slowly making progress in getting that stuff off Tweeksis (our new bike) so I dont wreck it out following deer runs in the Mountains. Thinking of putting all the pieces and parts in a big box and having a great big good old fashioned MK1 Ventureline Chrome Super Duper sell off when I get done.. Keep an eye on our club's "for sale" sections if your interested.

Not sure stickers will help much on the corroded wires but they sure do a fine job of keeping the rest of the bike together!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Hate to say but I like mine with out those ovetr the disc but part of me thinks it looks cool lol anyways maybe im just getting old ok i got a parts stash i got 4 spark plug wires with lime green and white thru out them anyone want everyone say green is money so umm yeh still trying to figure out how the wires got corroded like that in the insulations

Heck i kinda believe that Dan Cause i keep looking for a Venture Royal lol.... or another venture but been looking out for an actual Venture made trike dont know if they make them but heck if i could get one of those it would be awesome.. I dont like the way they want to convert my bike into a trike cause sorry I DONT NEED NO STINKING TRAINING WHEELS......

Have any of you all ever road the road star I dont like i feel like im in a low rider lol

We have an 03 Roadie. It sounds good but I think our Vstar 1100 in spite of the overall size difference is superior engineering.

My neighbor had one and it felt good it just sat low but he couldn't figure out y it would only fire with hot battery I tried to explain to him he needed to replace the battery but he not the brightest crayon he let it go back cause of that single problem his battery would test at 11,2 volts but at 12.5 it would fire fine

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk