IGNORED

A Total Waste of Time

Yama Mama

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasting_time 3.jpgLook there is even a book for us to study how to waste more time!

I think it could be another way to waste more time.

How do I order one of those 2017 RSV's. Does it have a cassette tape player too!

Wonderful!

Yama Mama

:thumbsup:,,, talk about a waste of time,,, I just noticed I had every slot filled on our "activity stream" AND on the "new forum posts"!! :big-grin-emoticon:

I really am a legend in my own mind :thumbsup:

Don't you have to have a mind to be a legend in it? I thought you lost your mind when the cork fell out.....................:whistling:

I know I am a mindless old fool. Not many can argue with that. Maybe from playing with so many flakes.

Now where did I put that new nozzle wrench...........

WOWZY Mama - 998 views on this thread:scared:,,,,,

Not sure what that means but it must mean something :big-grin-emoticon:

Crazy isn't it! I just think we must all be bored and are just now realizing it. Good when you have a plan and it means nothing. danger-12191.jpg Yama Mama

I'm really getting bored checking these boring posts. If it gets any more boring, I will be too bored to check and see if they are still boring.:starz:

Venturesome, how can we possibly make these boring posts less boring, so that you will not increase your boredom. It is not easy to be able to completely waste our time you know!

Yama Mamaavatar_15001.gif

When I read this topic, I thought I'd be way too busy to tell what I've been doing, but...... I went to put a new stator in my 89, and when I reached into my parts drawer for a new gasket, what I thought was a spare is actually for the other side (clutch), so now I'm waiting for the new gaskets to arrive. For the next few days I'll be wasting time and join right in.

When I read this topic, I thought I'd be way too busy to tell what I've been doing, but...... I went to put a new stator in my 89, and when I reached into my parts drawer for a new gasket, what I thought was a spare is actually for the other side (clutch), so now I'm waiting for the new gaskets to arrive. For the next few days I'll be wasting time and join right in.

Nice of you to join the group FrankD. Nothing like waiting for new gaskets I always say. You could stare at the driveway and watch for the FedX truck to drop by. That will be really boring. This is great.

Yama MamaWasting-Others-Time.jpg

I used to watch the clock for quitting time. Moves even slower now that I don't have a quitting time. Very slow...... And the mud ain't dry yet....

Dan you aren't watering your mud are you? Just wanted to make sure. I hope it dries soon.

Yama Mamamotorcyclist.jpg