IGNORED

A Total Waste of Time

Yama Mama

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

State Road crew showed up today now I got twice the mud to watch Dry!!! %^%$% IDIOTS!!!

QUICK - go out and plant some walla mellon, maters, taters, cukes, onion and fried chicken,, :scratchchin:,,, oh wait,, fried chicken dont come grow on bushes,, scratch the fried chicken,,,,,, in that mud while it's still freshly churned = todays mudslide is tomorrow's Meet n Greet :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

:95: sorry to hear about what's going on down there in West by God DanL!! Prayers Up and Blessings Down as you folks continue to fight the fight brother!:95:

These were all great posts guys. I mean they were really boring. I think they are so dull that I might go to asleep while typing. I have to watch my phone charge now or I would continue on with this. I am going to make stacks of pennies, cause I heard copper is worth a lot of money. Oh look there is a squirrel.

Yama Mamadefender.jpg

I got nothing to add, so I'll just go vacuum some dog hair off the sofa......

I guess since I finally finished vacuuming the sofa, tomorrow I'm going to throw caution to the wind and replace the bag on the vacuum--- (I don't want to rush it)

I'm still watching my new steps to be sure they aren't moving.

May be you should have nailed them down! Elmer's glue probably was not the right stick um. Well I have to go and watch the traffic back up on I 75!

Yama Mama

Yama Mama

I guess since I finally finished vacuuming the sofa, tomorrow I'm going to throw caution to the wind and replace the bag on the vacuum--- (I don't want to rush it)

Good plan. Moped does not even know how to turn the vacuum on. Truthfully, when I was out of town, he actually broke my Dyson because he did not know how to use it. Hehehehehe.

Yama Mama

Two solid days of chasing Hot Dogs all over Michigan = NOT BORING!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Spending the day today recovering from actually catching some of the Hot Dogs :fatsmiley: = checking the inside of my eye lids for pin holes for 14 hours = boring BUT still very satisfying :draming::12101:

What is this obsession you have with hot dogs. Do you know what's in them things?

What is this obsession you have with hot dogs. Do you know what's in them things?

You will probably have to come up here for a few of Puc's Meet - Greet and Eat Meat Hot Dogs to understand this Slayer but = what's inside them Dogs is almost irrelevant when you consider what we cover em with :big-grin-emoticon:...

:lightbulb:,,,, may have just thought of a way to help you understand,,, lets see if I can get a few lop eared Hot Dog eaten varmints to back me up here :sign67:,,,

@Drews , @bluestar99 , @mirider , @Carbon_One , @ragtop69gs , @stanG , @Marcarl , @dogman , @billmac (where ya been Chuck - been lookin for ya) ,, anybody,,, somebody's gotta help me out here - those 1/4 pound all beef dogs we all love so much are being challenged!!

Hey Puc,

I Don't know if you've been around long enough to know about Wildhair69. I haven't heard much from him in a few years. When I first got involved with site and started to go to the M & Es, every wheree I went to no matter where there he'd be.

I don't know exactly why he did it, what or who he was running from or why he spent so much time criss crossing the country on that old Kawasaki Cavalcade he used to ride so one day I asked. I forget who I asked but his answer hit me as funny. The answer was " he likes hot dogs". Evidently, Lowell (his real name), had a reputation that he would ride any where for a hot dog. I think the record is about 2000 miles. You would've liked ole Wild hair.

Me, on the other hand....... I don't like hot dogs that much to get motivated to ride all the way up there for a hot dog. I LIKE YOU JUST FINE BUT, THEN THERE'S THAT THREAT OF SNOW THE FOOL KEEPS THROWING AROUND UP THERE.

You will probably have to come up here for a few of Puc's Meet - Greet and Eat Meat Hot Dogs to understand this Slayer but = what's inside them Dogs is almost irrelevant when you consider what we cover em with :big-grin-emoticon:...

:lightbulb:,,,, may have just thought of a way to help you understand,,, lets see if I can get a few lop eared Hot Dog eaten varmints to back me up here :sign67:,,,

@Drews , @bluestar99 , @mirider , @Carbon_One , @ragtop69gs , @stanG , @Marcarl , @dogman , @billmac (where ya been Chuck - been lookin for ya) ,, anybody,,, somebody's gotta help me out here - those 1/4 pound all beef dogs we all love so much are being challenged!!

Don't know what's in them dogs that Puc furnishes @ his MG&EM events but I DO know they are delicious. :fatsmiley::thumbsup:

I'm more interested in what kinda hot dogs Puc is serving that makes them so good. If they sell them down here maybe I'll try some to see if they will change my opinion of them.

And Puc don't get me wrong I would love to attend one of your M&E&EM If I was up there I'm just saying the promise of a hot dog ain't gonna do it for me. Not saying, just saying.

well I came to chat and someone threw a brick and knocked me out of there. It was a total reboot of router and computer then got stuck watching the little blue circle. After I came back too from being hypnotized. No one there. Where am I?????:255::225:

I just had to say that I missed Puc's M and E, so I really was wasting my time. I would have like to have tried out these delicious hot dogs and I was even in Chicago at the time. May Be next time. Me while I bought a dozen eggs and I thought I would wait for them to hatch.

Yama Mama

OOOoooooo.........

Another one to add to my list of those ASKING for snow......................:snow2:

The days are getting shorter, winter is coming........:stirthepot:........:snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2:

I am still working on that secret snow formula for @cowpuc that will not melt until it is above 60° out.

The 100° snow is still a very long way off. Lots of R&D for that one.

Shoveling snow is such a glorious waste of time, cuz you already know it will all be gone soon anyhow.

OOOoooooo.........

Another one to add to my list of those ASKING for snow......................:snow2:

The days are getting shorter, winter is coming........:stirthepot:........:snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2:

I am still working on that secret snow formula for @cowpuc that will not melt until it is above 60° out.

The 100° snow is still a very long way off. Lots of R&D for that one.

Shoveling snow is such a glorious waste of time, cuz you already know it will all be gone soon anyhow.

:rasberry::rasberry::banana::banana::rasberry::rasberry:

Come on hit me if you can.......I enjoy the time off work and we need the moisture down here. The mere mention of snow flurries and Atlanta shuts down for a week.