IGNORED

Out Riding Amuck again.....

videoarizona

BEAUTEEEEEEEEEEFUL DAVID!!!! JUST GORGEOUS BROTHER!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wont be long now and hopefully we get to pay you back with some pictures of our own here in Michigan!! Thinking that Fool has FINALLY tossed the disconnect on his White Washer!!! Currently its 59 degrees here at the house, got ANOTHER new tire ordered for Tweeks to chew on and cannot WAIT for our first official outing!! I REALLY appreciate ALL your :photographing:'s brother cause they keep me primed!!

By the way - that 2nd Gen is one pretty scoot!! One of these days Tip and I are gonna get a chance to ride one - perhaps THIS will be the year that this happens!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

BEAUTEEEEEEEEEEFUL DAVID!!!! JUST GORGEOUS BROTHER!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wont be long now and hopefully we get to pay you back with some pictures of our own here in Michigan!! Thinking that Fool has FINALLY tossed the disconnect on his White Washer!!! Currently its 59 degrees here at the house, got ANOTHER new tire ordered for Tweeks to chew on and cannot WAIT for our first official outing!! I REALLY appreciate ALL your :photographing:'s brother cause they keep me primed!!

By the way - that 2nd Gen is one pretty scoot!! One of these days Tip and I are gonna get a chance to ride one - perhaps THIS will be the year that this happens!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

Don't want to hijack but had to post this one for you puc. It is public and operational.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/slowrollwv/DSCF3038_zps7efp1st1.jpg

:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:>>[/i]

Come on down...you can ride mine!

Be thouest careful for which thou wisheth,, for thou never knowest what tomorrow mayest bringeth forth :big-grin-emoticon:

Don't want to hijack but had to post this one for you puc. It is public and operational.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/slowrollwv/DSCF3038_zps7efp1st1.jpg

Do I detect a trail leading from the backside of that modern day restroom that may lead to a perfect spot to catch a few zzzz's too?? :big-grin-emoticon: Definitely a classy set up compared to some of the places our little Menards tent has found itself planted at!!:scared:

DSCN0411.JPG

Be thouest careful for which thou wisheth,, for thou never knowest what tomorrow mayest bringeth forth :big-grin-emoticon:

Do I detect a trail leading from the backside of that modern day restroom that may lead to a perfect spot to catch a few zzzz's too?? :big-grin-emoticon: Definitely a classy set up compared to some of the places our little Menards tent has found itself planted at!!:scared:

This one you could visit and take all the pics you want if you make it to the IR it is on one of the rides.