IGNORED

Boy am I getting hungery

Flyinfool

Yup it is coming fast. Time for FOOD.

6th Annual M&E in Milwaukee coming up next week on March 12.

Please RSVP if you can make it. Or even as a maybe if you think there is a chance you can make it.

It is on the Calander at http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=469&day=2016-3-12&c=1

Temps are supposed to be in the high 40s for next Saturday, might just make for a good March ride.

Hope to see you there.

As a conasewer of burgers I would love to watch @cowpuc try to wrap himself around a 747 burger with just one hand. 3 hands is better. They have some great food. And it is just a hop skip and a jump away.

And ol Puc would LOVE to try and wrap himself around one of those 747's even though he only has one paw - thinking it may be messy but it could be done Jeff:fatsmiley:!! You folks have fun over there and I hope you have an EXCELLENT turnout my friend!!:fingers-crossed-emo:thumbsup:

I am sure that if you were to come up here we can do better than just lunch, I know some awesome places for ice cream. After all this is Wisconsin and we know our dairy products.

Even though the turnout was a bit low everyone still had a great time.

I still have not figured this all out. Today was great riding weather, a couple of bikes did show up. Even though this was the best weather we ever had it was the lowest turn out. The time is was very cold and snowing is the time we had the biggest turnout with attendees from 3 states. :confused24::confused24: