IGNORED

Little RED 3-Wheeler

SilvrT

I'd be pissed if I was the guy driving that white SUV.

Buddy driving that 3 wheeled thing would come out to to find a crushed and totally F'd up fiberglass pile.

I've got nothing against alternate transportation or "saving the planet", but that is just bloody rude to jam it in to a space between two cars and block someone in.

Not to mention, that's metered parking that I'd be pretty sure he's not paying for.....

:mad:

Edited by Great White

That looks like an Elio and the one Rick pictured could be one of the prototype/customer test vehicles.

These go into production in a few months and the first of the preorders will be delivered later this year.

These are being manufactured at the old Oldsmobile plant in Louisiana.

There are over 50K preorders already in the mix.

Yes, we preordered one for the wife since she cannot take direct sun for very long thus one of many the reasons she doesn't ride.

These are powered by a 3-cyl engine that will be made in the U.S. along with 80% of the overall components, and expected to get around 80mpg.

http://www.eliomotors.com/

possibility.jpg

The way that was parked reminds me of a guy I use to work with. He would come to work and block someone in almost every night. Well one night someone got tired of being blocked by him and used a forklift and set his car on the roof of the plant where we worked. That stopped the blocking.

they are different, i love different!! would love 2 have one, would be fun to drive to dons 4 md, would give carls spyder a run 4 its money in being different. parking reminds me of nyc, pak em in wherever u can - lots of fun:thumbsup:

You are doing quite good for only being able to type with one finger Puc!.

He's probably just dictating to his typist .... :whistling:

naaaa ahhhh,, this is me.. my typist is to busy cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, getting my drugs, being a nurse and baby sitting her whiny husband to type for me.. pretty soon she has to bathe me and take me to the doctor for my first check since surgery. add those to list, you can clearly see why i have to do all the typing..

ahhh ohhh,, :hijacked: another thread,, still doing that even with 1 finger.. sorry silv,, trying 2 get us back on track = i still love the lil red electric 3 wheeler and would not be embarressed at all driving it but it would have 2 be a 2 seater cause tippy loves 2 ride with me even after having to take care of me!!