IGNORED

Cassette Tapes

videoarizona

Funny...I just went to walmart dot com and ordered a new 7 pack of 90 minute cassette tapes! $9.80 with free shipping.

I'm going to be laughing about this for a week. Now my scoots will have new tapes to play!

Guess if Yamaha can supply the cassette decks...walmart can sell tapes for us.:680:

Hmmm...now what kind of mixes should I create??

grins,

david

Yea, I know. But I do enjoy the old technology. I'm retired from working with state-of-the-art video/tv and audio stuff....and like the old stuff more. I still have a tube amp (Dynaco) around and two reel to reels that work well. Even the Dynaco pre-amps and power amps I built back in the mid 60's still work.

Besides, mixing my own mixes for various riding moods keeps me busy and allows me to change tapes as my mood changes.

Now I'm thinking about how to add a 32 gig thumb drive to the RSV aux input.

• 2 weeks later...
I had a bluetooth adapter that ruined my aux port from bouncing down rough roads. Got a Bluetooth cassette adapter from Bestbuy that works great, better volume control no connection problems what so ever.

Yea...that's why I got the one with the little cable. Sits nicely with no strain on aux port.