IGNORED

Found a pretty good price on tires

Just a heads up to all...I just bought a set of Dunlop Elite 3's (MR90-18 & MU90-16) from a company called MotoSPORT for less than $80 per tire and that includes shipping!

Lowest I was seeing anywhere was in the $130 per tire range...I just got two tires for $158.

like I said...heads up.

Just a heads up to all...I just bought a set of Dunlop Elite 3's (MR90-18 & MU90-16) from a company called MotoSPORT for less than $80 per tire and that includes shipping!

Lowest I was seeing anywhere was in the $130 per tire range...I just got two tires for $158.

like I said...heads up.

THANK YOU for passing this info on to us @Patmac6075!! :You_Rock_Emoticon: Got my order in and thanks to you - looks like Tweeks (our 83) will be rolling on E-3's this year!:thumbsup::thumbsup::fingers crossed: @Flyinfool , THANK YOU for digging up the link too brother:happy34:! I looked and looked on Motosports site for this tire deal and couldn't find em:doh:

Gotta LOVE this place!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup:

like I said...heads up.

Thanks,ordered mine last night.

THANK YOU for passing this info on to us @Patmac6075!! :You_Rock_Emoticon: Got my order in and thanks to you - looks like Tweeks (our 83) will be rolling on E-3's this year!:thumbsup::thumbsup::fingers crossed: @Flyinfool , THANK YOU for digging up the link too brother:happy34:! I looked and looked on Motosports site for this tire deal and couldn't find em:doh:

Gotta LOVE this place!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup:

I only looked for 10 minutes................:rasberry:

But then it aint :snow2: here to blind me.................:moon:

This is the gift that keeps on giving!

Since I used PayPal, they are running a promotion, if you spent $150 or more before 1/31/16 they're giving a $15 cash rebate! Plus MotoSPORT gave me $10 off towards my next purchase...how can I lose?

Just wish that dang lottery was this week....

Yep,, just checked my e-mail,, mine was cancelled too... Ahh ohh,, paid with PayPal,,, wonder how thats gonna go:think:... Glad I aint sitting out in the desert with a flat tire waiting for my shipment :rotf:

Still DEFINITELY worth a try though (thanks a Patmac:happy34:),, those would have been some AWESOME skins for the money!! :178: