IGNORED

I learned something yesterday

Edbo

The best I've done and got complements, was to show her where she left the vacuum last time,,,, now just reading over my statement, I'm not sure that complement was the right word,, it could have been complaint,,, but they almost sound the same, can't remember which means what.

I learned something yesterday!!! Picking up your feet IS NOT considered helping your wife vacuum!!!!!:Avatars_Gee_George::confused24:

Let me give you some advice, do not, I repeat do not show that you know how to run that vacuum. If you do get stuck using it break it so she will have to find doing it herself is easier. Anyway why you in the house anyway why she is cleaning, smart man would of found something to do outside. :301:

I am a man that speaks from experience, when my wife was pregnant with our daughter she got put on bed rest by the doctor, then he added a bunch of chemicals she could not be around. Like an idiot instead of getting help, I did the house cleaning. Hard to get out of it when they know you can do it. Just saying............