Asheville 2016?

Skid

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there usually any camping spots open at the last minute? I'm hoping to have the new Venture up and running soon and the Wife and I would love to try to make this run. There's just no way I can say for sure yet. I may be buttoning things up this week but then there's that old saying about the best laid plans of mice and men...

Are there usually any camping spots open at the last minute? I'm hoping to have the new Venture up and running soon and the Wife and I would love to try to make this run. There's just no way I can say for sure yet. I may be buttoning things up this week but then there's that old saying about the best laid plans of mice and men...

yep there normally some spots if you don't wait till the weekend, what you camping in?

Dang! I'm tempted to run out there. I have a heart surgery scheduled for August 30th, so I might oughta run out there as a last harrah, before I'm stuck on doctor ordered low activity rest for a spell.

only you and the Doc knows what you can do. but we'll be glad to see ya and good luck on the surgery we will keep you in our thoughts.

yep there normally some spots if you don't wait till the weekend, what you camping in?

We just bring a two man pop up tent and sleeping bags usually. I don't haul a trailer so cargo space is at a premium for the weekend trips.

We just bring a two man pop up tent and sleeping bags usually. I don't haul a trailer so cargo space is at a premium for the weekend trips.

We might be able to share a site as they are big and this KOA has been real good about not taking issue in the past. Like I said before, we tend to make a little village out of our area by the pond and have always had random tents set up.

Randy

Looks like I'll be there again this year. Not sure if I'll come up Wed or Thurs. I'm hoping to close on my new house Wed morning. :fingers crossed:

I'll need to share a site with someone also. I just have a tent (I won't have my A/C this year, no trailer hitch!). Ashville is ALWAYS a good time and the best is staying at the campground!

C y'all in a few days!

:178: