Thinking of a M&E in Jan

tufftom4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heck, I might be interested in this too. I could ride down to Sarasota and see my mom, then ride east (with Barrycuda) to the east coast for the M&E, then ride back part way towards the west coast with Barrycuda, and head north for Alabama.

Keep me posted on the date if this M&E happens.! :biker:

Lets do Jaxson's in Lake Placid again, towards the end of the month, I vote for the 23rd or 24th, meet there at 11:30 eat at 12:00 noon.

They open at 11am. It would be 1.5hr ride fro me if I was at my mom's in Sarasota.

Just need a firm date as to when this M&E will take place.:fingers crossed:

They open at 11am. It would be 1.5hr ride fro me if I was at my mom's in Sarasota.

Just need a firm date as to when this M&E will take place.:fingers crossed:

Working on firming up a date, it only took us 5 months last time to do that, so no worries, right:confused:

Working on firming up a date, it only took us 5 months last time to do that, so no worries, right:confused:

Well I wont be able to make it until sometime after mid January / Feb time frame. But if this one doesn't work out, I will post wen I am heading to Sarasota and we can have another one some place else.

• 3 weeks later...
I am thinking of a M&E down here in Fl sometime in Jan I would like to do it on a Sat so I can camp out or get a motel for the night instead of just riding all day so if anyone is interested give me some feedback.

Where is FL are you talking about. I am in South GA about 62 miles from the FL boarder

Has the date been determined as the 23rd?

has the location been determined to Jaxsons or another?

I will need to know the date more importantly as I may be working

Eck, when you get to Sarasota, call me. We can certainly do some riding. The Amish place Yoders is there, great food. I'm down for that

Barry, Steve had originally suggested Jaxsons, then Tom said Watering hole. Jaxsons is about 30 min further south in Lake Placid. Jaxsons is fine with me for whomever (or as my boss in NC use to say ever who) is keeping score. Watering hole I wont get out of 4th gear.

The lake placid area was selected because it is the most centrally located area for most of the folks that normally attend.

There is nothing wrong with Jaxsons, but Dion you and your wife said something about downtown Lake Placid being quite scenic, any place down town to recommend.

Edited by M61A1MECH

OK executive decision.

The date is the 23rd.

The place is Cowpoke's watering hole, Sebring. Thanks Tuftom

Time is 11:30 meet and chat go in for lunch at 12 noons out.

thank you executive for your decision. I don't recall in the past being this difficult for time and place. Anyway, good will see you fine folks there.

Tom, I should be doing Mt.Dora as well.

OK executive decision.

The date is the 23rd.

The place is Cowpoke's watering hole, Sebring. Thanks Tuftom

Time is 11:30 meet and chat go in for lunch at 12 noon.

Glad at least on of us GI's made a decision. Almost like working for a bunch of officers.