IGNORED

Any idiots........er, I mean, "hardy souls" go to Dover today?

Semi-retired

If you follow our sport IN or TO the province of Ontario, you know that Port Dover (nestled on the North shore of Lake Erie, about 1/4 of the way from Buffalo toward Detroit) becomes our own "mini-motorcycle-mecca" every time there's a Friday the 13th. It's a "natural" result of triskaidekaphobia (fear of all things 13) combined with paraskevidekatriaphobia (fear of all things riding a motorcycle) that bring together all things EVIL in one poor little "innocent" town in Southwestern Ontario.

Men wearing leather....women wearing NOTHING! Well, not on top, anyway. Hey, the Supreme Court said it was OK, so, just do what you think is "right"!

Sometimes it happens three times a year...sometimes as little as once. Never four.....and never none.

So, did any of you fools....er, there I GO again......did any of you outstanding representatives of our hale and hearty sport attend the event today? If you did, you've got bigger spherical appendages than I do. It was a chilly one, to say the least.

Let's see those pics, Carl.

WHAT? You didn't go? Come on, man......you're CLOSE!!

Isn't that just a hop, skip and skid down from your place?

If you did go and you didnt wear clothes I hope you got home before the white things falling from the sky here in West Michigan (notice I didnt say the S word? No since in encouraging @Flyinfool any more than we have already) made their way to your neked skin.. Carl,, if you did go and you went neked you are herebye and forever absolved from the unwritten forum rules contained in the :worthless:part of your VR contract - this done in an effort to mitigate any retina damage that would certainly come as the result of you doing such a thing.

Nope, didn't go,,,, had no reason to,, been there, done that,,,, I let Sleepy2 do the representation for us, he's a good ambassador so I don't need to get in his way. SleepyII said it was kind of quiet there, almost like nobody cared, and it was cool. As for me taking the covers off,,,,, not very likely, so don't be thinking anyone got pictures of all that,,, won't want the rest of you guys to start feeling bad!

As Carl said I did go to Dover on Fri. Was pretty slow when I got there--seemed like around 40 to 50 bikes then as morning went on more and more started to show up.Got mine and Phantom's t-shirts - walked around to the FEW vendors that showed up. There wasn't that many custom bikes out so didn't take more than a few pictures. Road by Callahans was still littered with sand that was washed ashore the day before. Got pretty bored and wind was pretty strong so headed out along the lake shore road towards Port Rowan and hit hail for a couple klm's then headed north towards Delhi to get a new hat but they were too small. Decided to visit Carl & Marca so headed to Brantford. Hit hail again just past Scotland Ont. which lasted about 2 to 3 klm's. Visited and had a coffee then headed back home as I had to go to work FRI. night for over-time.