IGNORED

Hey Yammer dan, Still considering a trike?

Motorcycle Mike

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear you like it, hard to understand how it went so cheaply.

I generally dont even try to get a "deal" on anything because in my lifetime if it seemed to be to good to be true, it was. There was always a catch. I wasnt really sure what to expect when I found the dealer, but the place was awesome, would be a great place for a meet-n-eat. They treated me like royalty, and the bike looks very nice. I figured there would be a head shake or maybe a vibration, or else cracks or body damage. But there is no visable damage, seems to track nice and straight. Motor was nice and smooth, shifted great, new front tire, good back tires, I even found a hidden button last nite, hit it and the whole bike lit up with blue LEDs. Guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then?

Thanks, Craig

If Yammer would have stripped the chrome off "Silver", and saved for the trike, then sold "Silver" and sold a few First Gens parts, the trike would be about paid for ....just saying

He still could for the next great deal that pops up. This is the season for the best deals on bikes.

I had cash in hand for the trike but.........May ride again may not. Got too many irons in the fire right now. Best excuse I can think of. I sit on "Silver" and think of the pain of the last few years. Still might burn the whole mess and make the Warden happy. The Wing trike I found a few days ago was awlsome.

• 2 weeks later...

Making a effort to get this old body in shape for another season on 2 Wheels. I found a list of measurements that were taken back in the days when the gym was a everyday thing. 6 inches gone from my chest. 5 inches gone from arms. Add those togather and they still don't make the 14 inches GAINED on my waist!!!:bawling::Avatars_Gee_George: I think my head got in the way of the Trike thing.:think: We shall see. Maybe I can make the next MD.:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking Bill, I havent really been out riding too much since I picked it up. Took Kim for a short ride and she said she liked it, thats a good thing! Had it out to get Pa inspected last week, it passed with no issues. The guys at the shop were drooling all over it, dont think they ever saw a Hannigan trike. Doubt it will get ridden much this year, but come spring, look out! Definetly be at MD. Rite now I am in the process of aquireing the mandatory safety chrome...

Craig

I been so busy I'm kind of glad I didn't get the thing but sure want to see it Craig!! My time will come and I'm still thinking maybe there is a 1st Gen trike out there somewhere when I get old enough for one!! :backinmyday:. Kat found one for me and I didn't go look and should have. I think it was a Motor Trike Kit. The Hannigan on the 2nd Gen does make a pretty thing but.......:Avatars_Gee_George: