IGNORED

06 Victory??

Yammer Dan

Dan,

If the Victory is a solid axle and air cooled - 2 strikes against comfort. If it's an independant suspension, it will most likely have an onboard air adjustment for the kit. Within the last 2 1/2 years I've had 3 trikes, a 2007 GL1800 level 4 w/Champion solid axle, 2008 GL1800 level 4 w/MotorTrike IRS and currently a 2009 RSV with a Hannigan.

Comfort level for driver (imho) RSV w/Hannigan #1, GL1800 w/MotorTrike IRS #2 and the solid axle on anything #3

MotorTrike is a good kit but I'm sure you will regret buying a solid axle if you have the opportunity to get even a trip around the block on an IRS from any mfg. I still owned the Champion when we rode the Motortrike and it was a 2 block ride that convinced me to buy it. Actually it was the grin on my wifes face that did it !

call me if you want to talk - be happy to share

I think it is independent suspension, air adjusted. Have to see.

Dan, I don't know a thing about Victory bikes but I do know that MotorTrike makes a real good kit. I've had 3 of them but all on Honda's and 2 of them were solid axle GL1500's. The IRS is GREAT but you might want to confirm whether it has a modified triple tree.

Warden hasn't been doing well the last few days and that has kept me from going back to check on this one. Hope it don't Pissadear before I get there. My main concerns are Air Cooled and does it have Easy Steer and Independent Suspension ??? I need to make a list to check when I get there. my brain don't work at times lately. Or did it ever??? I have the Warden's encouragement to ddo the Hannigan or buy a Can Am. She is pushing me because "Silver" is pointed at the garage door.I have everything working but one of the passing lights. I needthe housing for the passing light or at least the ring and visor.

Dan, if you like the 99 and it runs good, go ahead and trike it out, doesnt matter the year, the trike kit from any reputable company will make it look great. You got the base for a great trike so take advantage of it. I am sure you wont regret it. I wish mine had ir suspension and easy steer, it can be a bear and bumps..........you dont want to know. After riding the Cherahola, my arms and shoulders were so tired and didnt ride the Drqagon.............that was a first for me.

Warden hasn't been doing well the last few days and that has kept me from going back to check on this one. Hope it don't Pissadear before I get there. My main concerns are Air Cooled and does it have Easy Steer and Independent Suspension ??? I need to make a list to check when I get there. my brain don't work at times lately. Or did it ever??? I have the Warden's encouragement to ddo the Hannigan or buy a Can Am. She is pushing me because "Silver" is pointed at the garage door.I have everything working but one of the passing lights. I needthe housing for the passing light or at least the ring and visor.

Prayers Up and Blessings Down for the Warden brother!!!:thumbsup:

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!!! 06 Victory 22k. New last year Motortrike Kit. Easy Steer, Air ride, Upgraded Sound system. Independant suspension, Candy apple paint. Ton of extras!! I got there today and it sold yesterday evening for 7,000. BUCKS!!!!

:scared::scared::scared::scared::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh: