IGNORED

Bluebook

kentuckyrider

I have been thinking about selling my VR. I have not been able to get a blue book on it since it is a 91. I have looked at VR's for sale to get an idea, but would like to get better read on it. I am at work and don't have the miles as I did not ride tonight. It is sound and a good looking bike. The only thing it needs is new tires, which I am about to replace and the steering head needs new bearings. I will also replace these before I sell. What are your guys opinions on it's value? Thanks in advance.

They go for around 2-2.5K here and that's a pretty top notch condition specimen.

of course, there's always those who want too much for their ratty old bike, and those that price their bikes on what seems like their personal opinion. Those guys end up not selling or selling it at a more appropriate market price.

Your local market kind of determines how much you're going to get....

I was at our local bike night last night and there was an 86 there for sale. It had a set of the out rigger wheels on it with 13,000 miles. He was asking $6,900 for it. It was in near perfect shape, no cracks in the plastic, paint looked good and everything worked. I thought his price was a little too high.

Yeah, from what I have seen online. I have found none for sale around here. I figured 3 grand was a good price. There is a lot of goldwings listed around here. Not sure if I am going to keep it through the winter or list it now. I figured spring would bring out more buyers. I might just end up keeping it. Been thinking about getting something else. Have had this 5 years or longer. I have kept the same woman for 25 years, but I like to get different bikes to change things up...LOL