IGNORED

11 days till Vogel.....................

DragonRider

Its never too late to attend. The Seasons Inn and the Best Western in Blairsville are where a lot of people are staying, you might be able to find a cabin at the park.

[h=1]Best Western Milton Inn.....888-276-6247

Seasons Inn........................800-901-4422

Vogel State Park.................800-864-7275[/h]

Is it to late for me and wife to attend? ....have to see about room availability.....she says way to hot for a tent...lol

At least mine still running...:banana::banana::banana:

I could roll it out right now. Just cain't pull hard enough to hook Larry's bar back up. It would go without that and just needing a passing light housing. Hate to have to buy a set of those things to get one. Gonna miss that trip with ya. I don't think I'm ready to ride yet but listen for them Bubs in your driveway in a couple weeks . The Warden cain't watch me all the time. I need a ride.

I am only 155 miles, but I think there are a couple much closer to Vogel than me, Randyr is very very close like 25 or less and Atlanta Dragonslayer is a little further. I am getting impatient, have a couple of things to do to the bike, I just installed some LED driving lights last nite and they are bright, but in doing so something happen to the power port so today I have to change it out for a new one that I just happen to have and all will be right. Only 3 days to go...............:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wished I only had 170 miles. But then I wouldn't have as much awesome ride to getting there