IGNORED

Wrong time of the year to brake the trike!

steamer

After returning home on Saturday from Our 6 day 2100 mile ride, I was cleaning the trike and checking it over to find the part of the frame the sway link attaches to is broken clean off. Don't know when it happen but I did notice the trike rocking back and forth just a very little bit around 65 mph. Though it was the wind but know I'm thinking it was the broken link. Now the trike is in the garage with the body removed and am getting ready to remove the rear end so I can get it to someone that can weld it. Don't know how long it will be down, my work schedule doesn't give me much time to work on it, we are going through inventory this week. May be going to the WNY rally in the cage:yikes:

Looks like I'm only an hour-and-a-half from you. I might be able to get a welder up to you :)

I'm going to pull the rear end to make it easier to get to the back side. I am interested in your offer. Maybe we can work something out.

This is why I am glad to be part of this group. The willingness to help another member. Whether it is advise on a problem. Or drive an hour-and-a-half to help fix the problem. That's what we need more of. :)

Thank you Todd for your offer. To bad your welder can't handle this job, was looking forward to meeting you, hope you can make the WNY rally so I can meet you in person. As for the trike, all is good. I found a weld shop that did the job right away, it is fix and going back together.

Thank you Todd for your offer. To bad your welder can't handle this job, was looking forward to meeting you, hope you can make the WNY rally so I can meet you in person. As for the trike, all is good. I found a weld shop that did the job right away, it is fix and going back together.

Glad you got this fixed.....ps....some robins DO belong in cages.......HOWS YOUR STROLL?

Super glad you found a local place that could fix it up right quick!

RockinRobin is back on the road. went on a 90 mile test ride today. While it was torn down I replace the original 1157 bulb type 39 ford taillights, with a new set of 39 ford style led rapid fire lights. Not cheap, but what a difference. led is the only way to go. Can't wait to see everyone at WNY.