IGNORED

ride today

billmac

hello everyone. i am new to here. i have been following this forum for a long time. the reason i wanted to sign up finally is because my wife and i went for a ride today also and looked up cowpuck. it was great meeting him and his wife. i hope to talk with them again soon.

hello everyone. i am new to here. i have been following this forum for a long time. the reason i wanted to sign up finally is because my wife and i went for a ride today also and looked up cowpuck. it was great meeting him and his wife. i hope to talk with them again soon.

INDEED Blue - VERY VERY NICE TO MEET YOU FOLKS TODAY!! Sorry we had to rush off for a doctors appt (not mine this time for a change) BUT it was really great getting to chat for even a few minutes!! By the way gang,, Blue and his wife ride a GORGEOUS 99 Venture.. Sorry it all happened so fast that I didnt get a chance at a picture (Blue and I were still yapping as Tippy dragged me into the car) but next time I will...

So,, @billmac,, sounds like you two had a great ride - CONGRATS :thumbsup: Ahhh,, you didnt go into a National Wildlife Preserve without a :photographing: did ya? You just had to know that someone was gonna ask,, right?:big-grin-emoticon:

A truly nice fellow. I met him at Freebirds MD, and he has a constant smile, bordering on laughter that's contagious. You just couldn't be in a bad mood around that guy. A true asset to this forum, and the world in general.:happy65:

hey cowpuc. sorry i stalked you to find you but i just had to meet the FAMOUS COWPUC.

Goodness Blue, NOTHING to apologize for my friend - THANK YOU for giving Tip and I the pleasure of getting to know you folks!! Not so sure where the "famous" fits into this,, should maybe read something like "that infamous Cowpuc,, gotta be careful where ya step if your gonna stalk that lop eared critter" :big-grin-emoticon:

Tell ya one thing, I thought that was sooo cool having the door bell ring and have one of my Northern Neighbors standing there with his wife, look out and see that Venture sitting there and then to have you tell me your story about how easy I was to find:thumbsup:.. THAT was GREAT Blue!!

A truly nice fellow. I met him at Freebirds MD, and he has a constant smile, bordering on laughter that's contagious. You just couldn't be in a bad mood around that guy. A true asset to this forum, and the world in general.:happy65:

Well thanks Unc,, that path goes both ways you know!!

Come to think of it, I met a WHOLE bunch of folks that day who that path goes both ways on.. Come to think of it,, I dont think I have met a VR member yet who that path doesnt lead to..

Well,, maybe some of them like @billmac who go up into the wilds of Michigan where countless cool animals live and play and then come on here to tell us about it but then dont give us :photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing: loving folks even one little picture of even a squirrel or something.. :rasberry::rasberry::stickpoke::witch_brew::witch_brew:

Guess I better shut up though cause I did lose 4 gig of great pics of the folks at Don's MD so I probably am no better off,,,,,,,,,, hey,, wait a minute,, at least I TRIED:witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

Get to feeling better I guess I am gonna have to have another one of Puc's Infamous Greet - Meet and eat Meat's pretty soon - get a chance to fill another 4 gig or so while the Hot Dogs, CHips and Pops disappear!! :witch_brew::photographing::witch_brew::photographing:

What say you @billmac you lop eared varmint you?:big-grin-emoticon:

Will let that @bluestar99 also know about it so he has a chance to meet some of you lop eared varmints!!:thumbsup:

I met a guy claiming to be Cowpuc once.......:think::mugshot:

Didn't ride today, that work thing does get in the way at times, but did have an amazing weekend of riding. Got up and left our place on Saturday morning as I had to make a run up to my Dads place a couple hours away from ours, this time instead of doing the highways all the way took the back roads (funny it didn't really take much more time to get there). Once at Dads sat around and had a good talk about stuff, I then brought up the idea of going for a ride with me, I wanted to go check out a 66 BSA that wasn't too far away. Was I surprised when Dad was o with getting on the back of the bike (he did ride back in the day, had a Sunbeam 500cc among other bikes) he got on the back and had a blast, the ride got extended quite a bit longer then I figured he would want. It was real cool going for a ride with Dad, he is 86 but thinks he is 55 or at least 60. Well said my goodbyes then rode home. Sunday it was the High Commander riding pilion we were off to look at a house and combined it with a nice long ride getting there touring Hwy 3 some of the other roads that run off it. In the grand scheme of things we only put about 600 kms on the bike those 2 days but it was still a great couple of days of riding that I will not forget for a long while.

I know this thread was about rides today, but I just wanted to share, getting to ride with my Dad was something special.

Ride safe everyone.

Mike

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Didn't ride today, that work thing does get in the way at times, but did have an amazing weekend of riding. Got up and left our place on Saturday morning as I had to make a run up to my Dads place a couple hours away from ours, this time instead of doing the highways all the way took the back roads (funny it didn't really take much more time to get there). Once at Dads sat around and had a good talk about stuff, I then brought up the idea of going for a ride with me, I wanted to go check out a 66 BSA that wasn't too far away. Was I surprised when Dad was o with getting on the back of the bike (he did ride back in the day, had a Sunbeam 500cc among other bikes) he got on the back and had a blast, the ride got extended quite a bit longer then I figured he would want. It was real cool going for a ride with Dad, he is 86 but thinks he is 55 or at least 60. Well said my goodbyes then rode home. Sunday it was the High Commander riding pilion we were off to look at a house and combined it with a nice long ride getting there touring Hwy 3 some of the other roads that run off it. In the grand scheme of things we only put about 600 kms on the bike those 2 days but it was still a great couple of days of riding that I will not forget for a long while.

I know this thread was about rides today, but I just wanted to share, getting to ride with my Dad was something special.

Ride safe everyone.

Mike

:clap2:TOTALLY AWESOME MIKE!! :clap2:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wanted to go get my pass tomorrow but thunder storms are coming in, then was going up to Rose city at another of those eats places you had, they were great hot dogs and home made relish.

Now your talking Bill,,, pack them dogs in there,, smother em down with some of that relish, bite em in half, wash em down and start over:fatsmiley:

Definitely worth the trip!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

Hey,, remember that kid who we video taped?? I seen him the other day,, called me "video man":rotf::rotf:remembered us really well :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::happy65::happy65::happy65:

I met a guy claiming to be Cowpuc once.......:think::mugshot:

You really did bonk something pretty hard Dan:doh:,, that was actually me, the real Cowpuc helping someone called Yammer Dan trying to find Yammer Dan in a crowd of people who, by the way, were of no assistance... :stickpoke: