IGNORED

The RED BARON and MIDNIGHT - Bike delivered !

StarFan

Thanks Puc you clean shaven,,,ehhhh,,,,,,,ehhhhhh,,,,,,(language barriers, DOH,,,,,)

Noticed you did not mention Clint Eastwood. Kinda thought I looked a lot like him.

Me and Craig (Cecdoo) have been practising that Eastwood look for years.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a501/jonaslill/MD%20Day%202015/Craig%20Eastwood_zpsmkivoicu.jpg

Come on? Tell me you cant hear the theme song from "The Good,The Bad. and the ugly" looking at that pic!

From Nanci:

Hey Jonas, if you don' reply to my last email which I sent weeks ago, neither of you will ever see the tank bibs you've been designing for the past several months. So stop the photo shoot and email me! !!!!!!

Geez you are a tough coockie !

Will call you - promise - in stupid Norway at the moment !

WOW! WOW! WOW! Absolutely beautiful bikes! Nice work (and nice legs) :)

Mary Jo.

You will get to see Kristjan´s legs in person in August at Toms Rally, NY. But note - they are taken ! Gave Kristjan to Rocking Robin last year as a present from Iceland. She forgot to keep him so I was forced to ship him back home with me. Robin is driving me bankrupt since I have to transport Kristjan back and forward to Iceland all the time. This time I will make sure she keeps him !

And by the way - you and your hubby have and awesome bike and the side car is just beyond words !

You guys are just amazing !

Looking forward to meet up with you at Toms !

Hugs form Iceland (stupid Norway at work at the moment) :Sad_0241: But going to the Spanish Island of Mallorca for three weeks a week from now :cool10::cool10::cool10: so life is good !

Friendly regards,

Jonas / StarFan

Edited by StarFan

WOW! WOW! WOW! Absolutely beautiful bikes! Nice work (and nice legs) :)

Mary Jo.

You will get to see Kristjan´s legs in person in August at Toms Rally, NY. But note - they are taken ! Gave Kristjan to Rocking Robin last year as a present from Iceland. She forgot to keep him so I was forced to ship him back home with me. Robin is driving me bankrupt since I have to transport Kristjan back and forward to Iceland all the time. This time I will make sure she keeps him !

And by the way - you and your hubby have and awesome bike and the side car is just beyond words !

You guys are just amazing !

Looking forward to meet up with you at Toms !

Hugs form Iceland (stupid Norway at work at the moment) :Sad_0241: But going to the Spanish Island of Mallorca for three weeks a week from now :cool10::cool10::cool10: so life is good !

Friendly regards,

Jonas / StarFan