IGNORED

Getting in my head again.

Yammer Dan

This one has left me with more soreness than any I can remember. Pills are helping but swelling is very painfull and they are in no hurry to find out why I'm swelling so much. It is entire body that hurts this time. Ya think I could be getting old?? :mugshot:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dan, glad to hear you are doing better.....We need to slow down a little at our age.. slow down , not stop living life to its fullest....the trike is a good idea...I'm just happy that you're still with us my friend...heal quickly.....!

Glad to see you're up and around enough to feel that pain, and to keep us updated. Just remember what I tell kids when they're in pain.....It'll feel better when it stops hurtin'. True Dat.

Take care of yourself, old timer. Hope to see you in the Fall at one of Dave's September get togethers.:cool:

My :2cents:: I had a life-changing encounter with a thunderstorm over New Orleans in 1991 at the start of my airline career. I'd been in bad weather before, including a brush with a funnel cloud, but this changed me. I'm still flying 24 years later, but it's been a huge challenge. Coming back from that scare has taken years, and I'm surprised that my family stuck with me through it all. AND I had Higher help, even though I stayed pissed at Him for years for "letting" it happen to me.

We can overcome just about anything, but it takes time and hard work. I know everyone knows this already, but when you are the one having to do the work and put the time in it can really get you down. That's where the three Fs come in: friends, family, and faith. Oops, make that four: forum. Man, you got a lot of friends here! Keep the faith, friend.:2132:

No need for excuses he just couldn't handle a real motorcycle. (:

If the stupid thing had just gone down the road like it was supposed to there wouldn't have been any problem!!I've rode out several skids on 1st gens with no problems. When I said stop it did but I was still going about 35 or 40!!! Stupid Motorcycle!!

Good to see you on here!!

Ya it's the motorcycles fault and the guns fault and the spoons fault. I told you for years you couldn't handle a second gen and you proved me right. You better stick to a cage and let the warden drive. I'm glad your still breathing and able to type and haven't grown up. Tell the warden to get you a bubble I doubt that will keep you from hurting yourself but hey it's worth a try.

Wait wait wait. I've got the solution.

No need for a trike or any other such things.

You can stay on two wheels and be perfectly safe in one of these:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/qcNYHfELGb4/maxresdefault.jpg

It's also a low dollar/affordable fix!

:hurts: