IGNORED

Michigan group home trip.

ragtop69gs

rags how did you like the 130 in the rain ? Oh we made it home at 7:55, just like all of you cold wet and tired.

I think I'll keep it. The Commander 2 handled the heavy rains very good, even the deeper puddles :happy34: Pulling the camper no less!

I was hoping you beat the rain. Glad you made it safely.

Holy whippin wild ride Batman!!! YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Thought I was back in a good ol fashioned Rocky Mountain storm! Rained solid alway across the State and didnt stop till I got 15 miles from home:250:

Pulled in at 11:01. Sitting here telling Tip how sad I was while at Don's that she wasnt there cause it was soooooo beautiful out and the fun we all had was beyond belief, BUT,, she knew when I walked in the door that she had made the right choice cause of the weather coming home..

Now I am getting spoiled with a big hot bowl of her homemade chicken and dumpling soup:missingtooth:

Thinking of all the other folks too Larry, Prayers Up that everyone gets home safely!! :thumbsup:

Was thinking of @rbig1 having to go back to Iowa and hoping he doesnt have to deal with the wet/cold!! And our Canadian brothers/sister, and da southerners,, easterners, westerners and northerners:fingers-crossed-emo

Ride safe all!!:fingers-crossed-emo

Oh yea,, THANKS for the concern guys!!!

If I'd of known Tip had that soup I'd have gone home with you ! :confused24:

Guessing it's all my fault Raggy for not taking you up on the truck and trailer ride home just so you coulda had some soup with me:crackup:... Here all that time I was thinking you were just looking our for your ol buddy but now the ulterior motives start coming out:buttkick:

Jim, yup......got into Ann Arbor and my stomach growled and told me it needed pizza. Got home and took a hot shower and went into town and picked up a pizza.

Sandy, it was good to see you and John. We will get together for a ride and some food......I like food.....food makes me happy :-)

Jay....Puc ain't right in the head.

Puc you stubborn fool....you should have taken Jay up on that offer.......and not hogged all the soup for yourself........shame on you! But seriously, I am glad everyone made it home safe.